Chapter 18

The next morning in mental, someone brings me some breakfast. Ordinary I would take it. But today…

 I look down at my hands which are pale and looking old. I sigh. The person looks at me. “Are you alright sir?” she asks. She’s a kind woman but she doesn’t really understand my problem.

 “No, not really.” I get up and show her my hands. “I need blood…” I sigh. I look at her and see a feared expression on her face.

 “Why blood?” she asks eventually after a silence.

 I hang my head down. I hate it because she won’t ever understand me. “Because I became a vampire –” My voice starts raising “But.. I can control myself…sort of..” I say.

 “Vampires doesn’t exist sir.” The woman says.

 I shake my head and sigh wearily. “Nobody understands it. It’s not something in my mind. It’s my body…” I say. I start to be filled with depression.

 “Then, why are you here?” she asks.

 “To give myself and my friends more time. I almost killed my friend – John. – I told him to run so I wouldn’t drink him but it was too late.. Luckily my other friends pulled me off. But we had to cancel the whole tour because of me.” I say depressed. I look from the corner of my eyes at the woman. She watches me a bit scared.. “Nothing happens as long as I tell when it becomes dangerous. I can control myself better if there isn’t any sunlight – like here you know.” I say to calm her down.

 “Are you alright here?” she asks.

 “Yes…” I sigh “But I might need blood anytime soon.” I continue.

 “We don’t have blood sir..” she says.

 “The hospital has.” I reply. “It’s better you go out now. I don’t want to hurt people..” I continue quickly. I start feeling desperate for blood. That’s a dangerous thing for everyone around me.

 Quickly the woman walks out and locks the door. I sigh and lay down on the bed. The dizzy makes me tired. I rest a hand on my chest but I don’t feel any heart beats. I start to cry. I’m just a such of a pointless thing. The biggest pointless thing on earth. I don’t even deserve to live… I’m not even alive. “MY LIFE IS A HORROR MOVIE” I yell out loud to myself as I sob. I want to slam the walls but I don’t . It’s better to save up energy before I really need blood to stay alive… If I still want to stay alive.