Chapter 26

- George Harrison -

I feel a warm hand going onto my back. I feel pain from the sunburns. I can’t open my eyes and it feels like that even thinking is killing me. The hands move to my sides and I feel like I’m slowly start to fly in the sky. Is this heaven? I try to open my eyes but fail. I feel I move.

“sir?” I hear a voice. A bit in a blur. 

But I can’t answer. I keep like I am.. But at least. I got an answer… of one of those all.. I’m not the one who moves myself..

A while later. I get lain down inside a house. It’s a warm sofa I feel under my skin.

“Sir?” The voice asks again. I slowly open my eyes. But it’s a hard thing. I can’t see colors.. I can’t see figures.. only light that slowly moves. Stripes in the air that shows the way the air moves..

“Are you alright sir?” The voice asks.

“C-C..” I try to speak but fail. I let out a small quiet sigh.

“It’s alright. You don’t need to speak. You’re safe here.” The voice says. It gets more clear. It’s a girl’s voice. I try to focus that I can see the person behind the voice. But my eyes won’t let me.

She puts icepacks on my arms. And the cold feeling of ice makes me sigh relieved. I really needed this after the sun. I’ve been laying there for at least one whole day.. Luckily this ice gives me even good sight.

I see a lovely girl. She’s cute and blonde with curls. Blue eyes and a small figure on top and great hips. I try to speak again. “T..Than..” I say I can’t say the ‘K’ I don’t know why..

“You’re welcome. I had to help you out. What  else could I do? I just saw a guy in trouble waiting… for the death.” She says like it’s a rhyme.

I nod. I look under one of the icepacks and look relieved that already my skin in healing. This is probably the only positive thing of being an vampire. Wounds heal really quick. I smile.

The girl walks away, I wonder why and try to stand up. But I can’t.. I haven’t enough power for it. Breathing I lay back in the sofa.

The girl returns with chocolate milk. “You might need this after this all.” She lets me smell it and I try to sit up. “I will help you.” She says and puts the chocolate milk on the salon table. Her hands run to my back and she carefully pulls me up and turns me so I’m sitting and still can lean into the chair. She blows to chocolate milk so I won’t burn my lips. She feeds me.

I’ve never felt this happy in the past month. It’s unbelievable. Life seems to get better.

But what if I need to drink blood again.. I already do. But I still control. I can’t tell her I’m a vampire. She will freak out. 

“Tastes the choco?” She asks.

“Y-yeas..” I reply. I slowly can talk better. It relieves me. Probably again a vampire thingy…

She smiles at me caring. “What happened?” She asks as she cares for me.

“L-Long ssssory..” I say. Also the ‘T’ I can’t speak.. I hope she can make out I meant Story instead of Sorry.

“Long story? Oh boy.” She says.

I look relieved she made out the good one.  “You can tell me if you want. But I think you might want to wait till you can speak prober.” She says.

I nod agreeing. I don’t even know how I should make myself out by saying “Hai.. I’m a vampire..” I prefer not to tell this girl those words. I don’t know how she will think about it. Will she laugh. Will she think I’m crazy like all the people in Mental Hospital. Does she know I’m a Beatle?

I hate it when questions are in my mind. But the thing I’m sure of. She’s very pretty and cute.

She walks away and makes herself beautiful. Well. She probably thinks natural isn’t beautiful like almost all girls in this world does.. I prefer naturals. That’s always the pure pretty of nature.

She styles her hair so her hair isn’t in curls anymore. Her blonde hair is tall and still short. Just a little taller than her shoulders. I wonder why she’s doing this. The curls suited her really pretty. She walks away to get dressed. Now I notice she wore PJ’s.

I look around how this house is being. It’s a sweet home. Girly. I don’t think she has a man living with her.

I smile and relax. I feel pretty safe to be honest. I test if I can speak better. “Test.. Test..” I grin. My voice is crackly but I can speak!

The girl comes downstairs. I look at her. She wears a nice dress..

“Miss..” I say, I wonder her name.

She looks at me. “Yes?” She asks.

“Can I ask your name?” I say

“Cathy.” She replies.

I nod. “I’m George.” I reply.

“I know.” She replies. “You’re a Beatle.” She says.

One of my questions is solved.. she knows I’m a Beatle. At least she isn’t a hysteric one that screams and attacks us just to see us and take our clothes. I miss that time honesty..

“George..” Cathy asks.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at her. “Yes?” I say.

“Do you want to tell what happened?” She asks.

“It’s a long story. I will try and make it short. As you promise not to tell anyone about this. Please.. No matter how much money people will ask you for this. Don’t tell it. It brings people in danger..” I beg a little. I really need to tell someone my story because I get literally crazy of this.

“Yes sure. Is it that important?” She asks.

I nod. I take a deep breathe. “This all began a few months ago. We went just on tour to Germany.. On the plane I told Ringo something. And that little thing is been the trouble of my past life.. “ I say. I keep quiet for  few seconds before I carry on. “Please.. Don’t call anyone for help or whatever, I’m not dangerous.. Don’t be scared..” I whisper, My eyes fill with tears, red.. the blood ones.

Cathy looks shocked. “Your eyes are bleeding!!” She calls.

“Ignore them! PLEASE!” I beg. “It’s nothing.. It’s cause. Cause.. I’m.. I’m a-” I look at her. She’s going back away. “Keep here.. It’s safe.. I Promise. I don’t hurt people.. But I’m a vampire..” I finally can bring it out to an unknown person.

She goes back away more.  “Don’t kill me..” She says scared.

“I don’t hurt people.. I don’t..” I say sobbing. I lay down on the ground. “This story is so much longer then I told you.. I got in a Mental Hospital to give my friends more time to help me out. I got stuck there.. I almost died.. as Ringo wasn’t there.. I shouldn’t be here right now.” I sob talking.

“You saved me as well.. The sun burns and makes me weak… “ I say.

“B..But.. Don’t drink me..” She says scared.

“I don’t drink people.. I hate to drink blood.. It’s only I should.. But I won’t.. I can let myself die for saving people..” I say. I’m back in my depression. I shouldn’t have told her this all.. I made a beautiful girl scarred for life.. And It’s my fault.