Chapter 11

- POV Ringo Starr -

We're going back to England, barely seen anything from the tour and the country. John hasn't woken up yet. It's worrying me the hell out. also about George. His hands are just shaking as hell and I can tell he fights against himself. I look at his skin which seem old because need for blood. I need to help him but I don't know how. My Dracula book doesn't seem to solve things. I look out the window and see the country under us, all kind of squares from agriculture. I guess we are somewhere above The Netherlands.

George sighs.

I look to my side at him. "You alright.." I ask.

He shakes his head. "I need blood." He says as he shows me his pale and withered hands.

My eyes widen and I feel on one of his hands. "How can you resist us?" I ask as I feel his skin.

"Because I'm shocked to what I did to John." He replies.

"But you need it George.." I say. I think of offering him my blood. But I don't want to end up as John. I look behind me at John laying moveless but breathing in the airplane chair. Paul is next him and tries to do anything to wake him up.

I stand up and look back at George. "I'm back in a minute.." I say. I walk away to another placei n the airplane and get a glass. I look for somehting sharp but I can't find. I feel in my pockets and feel a key. It's not as sharp as I wanted but it's anyway something. I put it on my wrist and push with power it to left and right. till a bit of blood gets out into the glass. I look behind and see George's widen eyes and his smelling nose. "Paul, hold Geo back. please." I call and Paul does what I say luckily. I pull litterally the blood out of my wrist in the glass. When it's half I go to the toilet and bandage my wrist with toilet paper.

I walk over to George with the glass of blood. "Here. Take it. You need it." I say as I hand him the glass.

His widen eyes look first at me but quickly drinks the glass. "Why did you offer me this?" He asks.

"Because we all know you needed it." I reply.