Chapter 9

John lays in the hotelbed. He's moveless and weak, we couldn't bring him to the hospital, because then this situation would be publicked.

Ringo told Paul about what's going on.

I walk into the hotelroom John is laying. I'm quiet and guilty, very very guilty, I almost killed him. He's my mate. Why the hell can't I just control this all. Without I really notice I start breaking down. The blood-tears run down my cheeks and I run out.

"GEORGE!" Ringo calls but I ignore him. I run to my own hotelroom to keep there forever. I run in and lock the door, put furniture in front of the door. I lay down on the bed under the blankets and cry loudly like a young kid which doesn't get what he/she wants.

My ears are working better and I can hear exactly what in the other room next me (John's room) the boys are talking about. "We should stop this tour." Paul says.

"How? We're in the middle of it. And the world will know about George's little problem." Ringo says.

"Little? big problem. Can't you see what he did to John!" Paul says.

I bury my head deeper in the bed, I don't want to hear this all. It's just my damn it fault. I'm an IDIOT a BIG IDIOT.

"I'm gonna act like i've been fallen from the stairs badly that badly we need to quit the tour." Ringo says.

"Act or as real?" Paul asks.

"The best act is if it's real." Ringo replies.

"You're crazy if you fall and get hurt." Paul says. "And anyway you're a drummer, no vocalist. I should get hurt." Paul says.

"SHUT UP!" I scream from my own room. And the other boys turn quiet for a while.

"Can he hear us?" Ringo whispers, which I still can hear.

"Maybe.." Paul whispers back.

"I CAN HEAR YOU! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout. I'm frustrated as hell.

The boys are completely silent now.