Chapter 12

We landed back in Liverpool and tried to drag John past the girls without showing he’s knocked out.

 I can see how guilty George does feels about this whole situation because it’s honesty his fault. His eyes look at him. Well his sunglasses look at me.

“You alright Geo?” I ask.

“It burns.” He replies.

“What burns?” I ask.

“The sun you idiot.” He replies. I feel attacked by his words. He’s right I’m not clever but he shouldn’t react to me like that.

“George. Don’t be moody. Please.” I say as kindly as I can do.

George “GRRR”’s at me.I go back ways.

“Just stop this George.” I say begging. I’m scared he loses himself even more. Because he becomes more and more evil.

Eventually past the girls with John looking sort of fine. We get in our cars. I sit next George. “Please. Become yourself again… I hate it to see you changing so much.” I say to him.

He moves his head towards me, I notice how pale he has become. Just inches away from my face he evilly takes his sunglasses away. His eyes are standard red. And more like cat eyes. They terrifies me. “George. Is. Gone.” He says and puts the sunglasses back on his nose. I swallow scared, one of his fingers to my throat and he strokes it with his nails. “I can bite you.” He carries on.

“George..” I say scared and begging.

“I also can kill you and drink you.” He carries on.

“George.. stop.. please..” I beg.

“Or make you my slave.” He finishes and sits back on his own part of the car.

I sit still, I’m terrified to say something or even move. George isn’t our well-known George. He is another George.. a vampire George.