Chapter 6

Back at the hotel the sound from my guitar are still spinning in my head, I didn't leave my guitar alone while the Paul and John did. I kept it with me.

I sit down on the bed and start playing enjoying the dancing strings what looks like the sweet hair of a mermaid.

Ringo interrups me by knocking on the door. "Yes?" I say. I sound a lot happier then I did before.

Ringo walks in, I just knew it was him by the way he knocked on the door. I smell, it's food. "You didn't eat yet today.." Ringo says as he hands me the lasagne. "Lasagne? Paul told me earlier about it.." I say. I bow over and eat without a spoon or fork but just by my mouth. A hand pushes my head back up and I look into Ringo's shocked look as he hands me a fork. "You're still a human, so please use this. I can't lose you by changing. Fight it.." he says. I take the fork and start eating with it. "Please, just try and act like a human makes you more human." Ringo says.

"I'm not a human at all." I say and rise my upperlip so he sees the teeth. "They're sharper then you think.." I carry on in a sad voice. the magic from my guitar went away. I hear Ringo swallow and his hands goes to my teeth like a dentist. I hold my mouth open and I feel him gently running a finger onto one of the sharp teeth. It makes me shiver. Since I'm a vampire I have a lot of feel into my teeth, I don't understand why but it is. Rings finger goes onto the sharp bit and without he does any press his fingertip tears and starts bleeding. My eyes widen and I quickly close my mouth and drink the finger. Ringo pulls back and eventually gets free.

His scared eyes are staring at me as I stare back in a lost way. "You drank me.." Ringo says in a very high as shocked voice. I nod and lay down on the bed. I feel bad, very bad, I hate it to hurt people but I couldn't resist. Ringo runs away. I know he's terrified of me. Like my cat. the sadness returned and I try to sleep but it's like the night is calling me for freedom.