Chapter 17

Ringo and Paul drags me to Mental. Of course I wear sunglasses because the sun. But still the sun burns my skin. The boys covers it by some jackets to get no burnings on my skin. I still don’t believe they can help me. But it gives us more time to find a way to end this. That’s the only reason I agreed with Mental.. 

We wait at the counter. Ringo is next me and Paul holds my arm. Sun makes me moody, and moody means dangerous. I’m tired. I need to sleep. But I don’t. Because sleep at day shows how bad I’ve been turning in a vampire. I fight against it.

A woman walks to the counter and sits behind. She looks at us. “Can I help you, Beatles?" She recognizes us.

“You can. George needs help. He became a vampire and we had to quit the tour. He drank John… Please take him and help him…” Ringo tells.

I lean over to Ringo’s neck. I tried to handle his strong neck. But I know how tastily his blood is. Paul pulls me back strong. “GEORGE. NO” Paul shouts.

I make a snake sound and let Paul pulling me back. At the same time I think about that Ringo told that stuff about me quite.. negative honesty.

“I see the problem.” The woman says as she watches us. I get you someone who can bring him to a room and help him.

“No daylight.” I say, I look at her like I’m drunk.

She raises an eyebrow. I look at her through my sunglasses.

“It hurts him and it makes him moody and dangerous.” Paul explains.

I nod agreeing. “Safest to keep me out of sunlight…”

She takes the intercom phone and calls a strong man over. Paul gives me to the man. I feel like I’m some gift to give-away. I let out a sigh and give Paul and Ringo a follow sign. I prefer to have them with me now. They follow me quiet. I’m not sure if they do because we’re friends or because they’re scared of me… But.. I think my mood calmed down a bit.

I snap out my thoughts when the strong man pushes me in a room with barely in it. A bed, chair table, lights and a radio. “Ehm… Thanks for the push..” I say sarcastic.

Ringo follows me inside. He looks at me. “They will help you.” He says to me.

I let out a laugh… Still in mood I see… “Are you joking? They can’t.” I say seriously after the laugh.

“You’ve changed George…” Ringo sighs and walks out the room.

I sigh and feel lonely as they close the door with a lock. Loneliness let me think about blood… I don’t know who my new blood-giver will be. I like Ringo’s… But no-way people in Mental will offer his blood to me.