Chapter 2

The plane land, Ringo and I had a long time writing to each other about this. We promised each other not to talk about this to John and Paul.

I take my sunglasses and put them on, i didn't do something else when the sun shines past weeks..

Ringo looks at me, i can see he's scared that i can bite his neck and drink him, but hopefully he will understand I never want to do that.

He looks at me "shall we leave this plane?" He asks when Paul and John already are waiting for us. I nod and pick Ringo's bag up and hand him. The paper we kept writing to each other put I in my pocket to burn it later so nobody will know about this. Ringo takes the bag over from me and we step outside the plane. A lot of fans are waving and screaming to us. We laugh a bit and wave back.

I look at Paul and John and see i'm not alone with sunglasses, John did too, while waving to the fans I'm more busy with sunglasses John, I wonder if he's also a vampire or he jut does because he's a John.

We walk further away from the plane, lots of police are trying to keep the Mania a little bit calm.

I sigh quietly and sad that nobody can do a little normal when we're around, we're also human.. Well, I'm not more.. But that doesn't mean i'm different.

Past weeks i barely drank blood, never human blood, i drank blood of my cat... Which really hurt me. Because i love her so much. Now she''s terrified for me and i didn't see her in a week.

When we walk towards our cars we have to sprint. Because the police can't handle the mania.

I don't know what happen, i just started jogging but i'm as quick as the sunlight.

The eyes of the boys widen.

When i get in my car I start crying, no tears from saltwater but tears from blood.

My driver luckily doesn't look in the mirror and starts driving "When you're in your hotel you will have rest, no fans there" my driver says, I think he thinks i'm crying from all the press.

"yes.." I reply. Sobbing. When i look at my hands which i first held for my eyes i see the tears from blood, my nose smells it and the pure aroma gets in my brain, it's overwhelming something I can't resist, without thinking lick I these tears from my hands. It calms me down without a real reason.

I take my sunglasses off and lick it clean, the sunn is burning on my skin and burning out my eyes, I don't feel it really much because now I've blood.