Chapter 1- Meeting them .

Jeff ... Jeffrey woods , That name brings back so many memories . Where to start .. Ah yes , When the woods moved in ofcourse.

She couldn't wait to greet the new neighbors , She looked out of her bedroom window at the huge truck that sat in the middle of the rode , She smiled when she saw a nice looking car park in the house's garage ,  A man and a woman and two boys that looked about her age came out of the car  , Though the one that appealed to her the most was the brown haired boy .

She quickly climbed down the stairs and tugged on her mom's sleeve telling her the neighbors were there and they should go greet them . 

Her mom chuckled at her daughter's excitement , " Honey , They just arrived , give them time to unpack !" Her mom squeaked  the last past as her daughter dragged her to the door and called down Billy .

A short black -haired boy went down the stairs , He didn't look annoyed but he didn't look excited either. 

The family then went over to their neighbors house . When they got to their neighbor's front door , She fixed her Brown hair and smiled when the door opened . 

"Hello." The woman she saw earlier greeted and smiled .

"Hi." Her mom greeted . "I'm Barbara and I live across the street from you . Well I just wanted to introduce myself and to introduce My son and daughter." She said looking over at her kids .

Just in time , Two boys and a man emerged from upstairs . The two boys looked kind of similar to each other . She could now see the Boy that appealed to her clearly .The boy was pale ,  His brown hair reached his Jaw ,  He had a  cute nose and full pink lips , Bright Blue eyes that you could easily get lost in , He has his mother's eyes she thought  . The other boy however , Had shorter brown hair and brown eyes , He had cute freckles on his cheeks and nose .  

" well " The lady said . " I'm Margaret , And this is my husband Peter , and my two sons , Jeff and Liu ." Margaret said . 

"This is Billy . Oh ! Ermm , Speaking of Billy , His birthday is coming up and we invited the whole neighborhood , I was wondering if you would like to come ." Barbara asked , forgetting to introduce The girl who wanted to meet the neighbors in the first place . 

She looked at the boy she liked , Whose name she found out is Jeff . He was staring at her , He then looked at his mom with a dis-approving look , begging her not to say yes . 

"We would love to come!" Margaret said and smiled in excitement , Meanwhile her two sons , Jeff and Liu looked bored . 

They then said their goodbyes and went home , She sat in her room for awhile thinking of Jeff , She Then went downstairs to talk to her mom .

"Mom , You didn't even introduce me!" She stated and put her hands on her hips . Her mom face-palmed , " I'm sorry hunny , I forgot ! You could go back and introduce yourself later" She replied . 

Her daughter shook her head in dis-agreement  and went over to the stairs , " Your going to your dad's tomorrow and He'll bring you back on Billy's birthday ." Her mom said .

"Whatever.." She muttered and went up the stairs to her room , She laid on her bed and she fell asleep thinking about the mysterious boy next door . 

 ~~*~~~~~

Just a note : It will turn into the girl's P.O.V In a couple of chapters o: You'll know her name and everything ... o-o