Chapter 16 - Marked .

Maria's P.O.V

Confused . 

That's what I was , I was confused.. and hungry , well more like starving . When I woke up I found myself laying horizontally on the couch Jeff sat on last night . I remember him knocking me out .. But we were getting along so well !

Note to self : When Jeff tells you that you talk to much .... Just stop talking .

So yes ,  I was now just watching whatever the hell was on . Well , I wouldn't call staring at a working Tv watching . To tell you the truth I was lost in thought . And well what I was thinking of doing , may be impossible , It might also be the death of me but I will try because I have no choice .

And No , I didn't forget what Jeff had done to my family , to me and what I wanted was vengeance . I wanted to get back at him . I wanted him dead . But a small part of me told me that we could bring him back . The kid we saw getting out of that black car . It seems like it was just yesterday .

A small part of me told me not to give up on him , that the real Jeff is trapped deep inside those walls he put up . 

Moving past all the hatred and Blood lust maybe I could find what made him human in the first place . Because if you really think about it , Jeff couldn't control it . I bet he felt like he coudn't control his own body .

I don't know how I was going to free him but I'll figure this out ..  If I'm wrong .. No .. I can't be wrong ..

There has to be something ! A cure maybe.. There has to be a way out for him . There has to be a speck of light in that never-ending hole of darkness ... There has to .. He can't be gone , Not all of him .

The door opened and in came Jeff with a bleeding neck . My eyes widened and I approached him slowly. I raised my hand wanting to move the hoodie and expose his neck so I could check it out but Jeff's pushed it away  . He then pushed me back making me fall to the ground .

 Jeff towered over my small frame standing over me ."wha-" I was about to ask when Jeff cut me off . The next thing he said took all my doubt and crushed it .

" Listen sweetheart , yesterday was a one time thing and it won't happen again . You're lucky I didn't cut off your arm . You're still my prisoner so don't get so comfortable , I will kill you ."  Jeff growled , I looked away trying my hardest not to tear up or cry . 

He scoffed and walked away , going to the couch I laid on a couple of minutes ago .

"I was just looking at it .. I could be able to treat it if it's not so bad." I whispered staying on the ground I looked up at him as he now sat on the couch .

"It's serious but It'll heal in seconds." He mumbled crossing his arms as he looked back at me , his stare just as cold as him .

I raised a brow at him . seriously ?

"Can I see?" I asked not believing a word he said . He huffed but nodded . I crawled towards him and stood up with the help of the couch . I got closer pulling the hoodie away from his neck . 

I brought a hand to my mouth as an extremely deep cut on his neck which would of now killed a human started closing up . The skin stretching like it were alive . Jeff groaned softly as it did .

I brought my hand up feeling the skin when it was done not believing what I had just seen. I then sat  on the ground right in-front of Jeff , eyes still wide . He smirked at my expression .

"B-but how?" I asked looking up at him in amazement . He stretched his neck looking at me like I just asked the stupidest question in the world . 

"I'm not human," He said plainly . I tilted my head thinking then asked again .

"What are you ?" Jeff stared at me , deep in thought .

"Curiosity killed the cat remember ." He mumbled . He doesn't even know does he .

" You have no idea do you ?" I asked chuckling . He glared at me . It was playful but serious in the same time . 

" I will in a couple of years time . There are others like me you know ." He said , biting at his lip .

I nodded my head remembering the  blue masked guy that led me to him in the first place . " I met one of them , It was a guy in a blue mask and he helped me find you." I said , happy that he wasn't being well , him or trying to kill me . It's actually easy to talk to him .

Jeff tensed sliding down to sit in-front of me on the ground too . " Did he hurt you ?" He asked , His voice dangerously low . I quickly shook my head making him relax .. Why would he even care ?

" No , He sniffed around me and the cut you made . He instantly knew I was with you." I said . Jeff furrowed his eyebrows , he bit at his lip thinking about something . He then looked back at me and smirked.

I knew he had something in mind right when he did . "Show me the cut." He demanded . I didn't know why he wanted to see it so I raised my head exposing my neck and the cut to him . 

Jeff approached me . He became so close that his nose almost touched the now closed wound . "It closed . I guess I have to do some permanent damage." He mumbled against my neck . 

my eyes widened when he said that , not knowing what he really meant and not knowing what he was about to do . But I knew that It was going to be something bad . 

Before I could say anything . Jeff's lips came in contact with my neck and my breath hitched . He softly put open mouthed kisses on it , going  up to my jaw . I shamefully let out soft moans . As he did , he softly laid me down on the floor . 

It all felt so wrong but I couldn't bring myself to stop him . I still didn't get it ..

Jeff kept kissing down my jaw getting closer and closer to my lips and when he got there, he stopped . He studied me , then smirked knowing how confused I'am .

Jeff didn't kiss me . He came close enough for me to feel his lips brushing mine before quickly going down to my neck again . I exhaled glad it didn't happen knowing I would of given in .

Jeff was now kissing the right side of my neck when he bit on it softly causing me to groan . He moved abit and focused on one spot before biting on it again , This time much harder than before. Then again , this time actually making me groan in pain .

"Jeff" I breathed out . He stopped for a second , chuckling at my response . He mumbled something before Biting my neck again even harder .

And what happened after that caught me by surprise . Jeff bit into my neck . Yes , Bit into it ! Like a damn vampire ! Though the difference is vampires bite with two sharp canines not with a hole set of teeth ! 

I cried out , And ended up passing out .. again , from how painful it was . 

Yay.

~~*~~~~~

DO NOT JUDGE ME ! XD I know ...   jidshofuao.. just don't say anything ! I had to wright that part :x She can't let him bite her and he has to approach her in someway doesn't he .. ~Wiggles eyebrows~ XD though if you enjoyed the chapter that's great XD 

don't forget to leave a like and COMMENT GIIMMEH YOUR OPINION PEOPLE ! SPEAK UP xD 

Loveeee yaa guys o-o damn this chapter took some time XD

~EphemeralSanity