Chapter 2 - It's starting .

She waited outside with her bags for her father , She enjoyed staying at his place , He was pretty cool and they always had so much fun . She was staying there for two days . She looked at the house across from hers to see the two boys waiting at the bus stop . 

It wouldn't be a bad idea if I go introduce myself to them right now She thought . She began walking across the street but stopped when she saw a boy with a skateboard jump over them.  The two brothers flipped out but then Two other boys joined the conversation .

Liu suddenly stood up  . Her eyes widened when she saw one of the kids holding a knife . Just then , The sound of a car attempting to stop made her look to the side . 

Her father's car stopped inches away from her legs . Her father got out of his car ," What were you thinking ! Standing in the middle of the road like that !?" He stated , when she didn't reply , He motioned  for her to get into the car . When she did , she quickly looked at the scene beside her . 

The three boys were still trying to hide what's happening . Her dad started the car and drove away slowly  from the house and that's when she saw it . Jeff punched one of the kid's in the nose and broke his wrist , He then grabbed the knife from him and pushed another kid to the ground .

The next thing that happened was what shocked her the most , The third kid lashed out at Jeff but he ducked and stabbed him in the arm  , She couldn't see them anymore . 

She practically had her head hanging out of the window by now , She sat back in her seat in shock .

The look that Jeff had is what frightened her the most , He looked out of controle , He didn't look like himself .

She somehow knew that something bad was going to happen . She felt it and she sure as hell didn't want it to involve her family .

She decided that the Woods family  were a no-no , and that she was never to talk to one of them , ever .

The next two days , Got the Jeff thing out of her mind . After school , She and her dad went to a restaurant , They went for a walk in the forest and They sat  at their special place , It was a cliff after an hour walk , They had set a bench there a couple of years ago . 

Like always , They just sat there for hours in silence , Looking at the view in-front of them , It was a full-view of the city . The lights shone in different colors , And the ones that were far away looked blurred , Beautiful.

The stars were bright in the sky , There were millions of them . She smiled a real smile , Something she doesn't do often , This was heaven to her .

" So kido , What do you think about me and your mom getting back together ?" Her father asked .

Her smile widened at that and her eyes teared up at the memory of what it was like to be a normal family , " That would be great dad ." She said , her voice cracking as she did . 

She rested her head on his shoulder , And breathed in the fresh air , She closed her eyes for a moment but didn't open them again  , She fell asleep .