Chapter 11- There is no escaping him huh ...

Maria P.O.V

I walked back to the kitchen to get a glass of water .

The past couple of days weren't that bad , No sign of Jeff or anything .. I've been getting better. Mom and Billy have been really supportive too which made everything much better . 

Brian and Maya have been visiting and all , I've been getting really weird vibes from Brian though . I mean last time I saw him which by the way is yesterday , He ended storming out of the room because well he broke up with Blondie .. And I just couldn't keep my mouth shut ..

Wait , Billy , He said he'll be in the backyard but it's been awhile .. I snapped my head to the back-door , Well , An open back-door . I walked to it and peeked my head outside .

"Billy?" I shouted , getting kind of worried . someone shushed me , I snapped my head to where the noise came from to see my brother , I sighed in relief and stalked to him seeing he didn't want me to make any sounds .

Billy pointed to the woods where the dog I saw awhile ago was , The husky was still here ! "Can you  see if he's friendly?" Billy asked , batting his eyelashes at me .

"I'm sure he is," I said , opening the fence and stalking to the dog .The husky seemed to have it's back towards me and it was eating something . I was right behind it now , "Hey buddy," I said nicely.

The dog froze and made a rumbling noise , like a warning growl making me re-think coming closer to it . I took a couple of steps back as the dog turned around . 

I put my hand to my mouth , trying not to scream as it would make the dog jump me . Scratch that , It wasn't a dog , not even close .

It looked like one . It has a huge mouth and It's the color of a husky , It's fur has dried blood on it. The thing approached me making me crawl back . 

It sat down staring at me , I just stared back until the creepiest thing happened . It smiled at me . A human smile , It's teeth though , they're extremely  sharp. This is officially the most disturbing thing I have ever seen . 

I just asked the one thing that came to mind , " Do you by any chance know Jeff ?" I asked trying to laugh but failed miserable , making the fact that I was going to pee my pants obvious .

The 'thing' looked taken back . It shook it's head 'No'. I got up on all fours and crawled towards it , It didn't seem to mind now . I stretched my hand out , trying  to pet it . It then growled , making me retreat a bit .

It closed it's mouth , Making me laugh when it looked like it was making a poker face . It then stepped forward letting me pet it . After awhile I sat down beside a tree , laying my back on it , The thing laid on my lap .

"Maria?!" I heard Billy shout making the erhh dog , Tense . "Billy , I'll be back in an hour !" I said , Not getting a response back , I knew that meant it was an okay .

I noticed that the dog wasn't used to people touching it , I mean who would really ?  They would just run away the moment they see it ..  I wonder why it didn't hurt me .

Just then the thing's head snapped up and it smiled again  , I looked to the direction it was looking was to see what I didn't want to see the most . Running towards us in an inhuman speed is Jeffrey .  

I quickly tried to move the dog off of my lap ,God it weighed a ton , "GET OFF !" I screamed . The dog looked up at me , It's smile only widened.

My jaw dropped when I realized that it set me up . I shouldn't of even stayed , I mean what was I thinking ? 

I looked up and there he was standing there , staring at me . He stalked towards me and took a hold of my collar . "Smile , You can go now ." He said , his deep voice making me shiver. It got up and ran deeper into the woods .

"Smile ? Really ?" I said smirking  . Jeff didn't say anything he just pulled me up by my collar harshly , making me stand up . He then slammed me against the tree .

"So you're just going to kill me ?" I squeaked , As he pressed me against the tree harder , making my back hurt  more than it already did .

"Why wouldn't I ?" He growled , as he brought out the famous knife of his , the one that's taken hundreds of lives .

"Well ... I mean It's been five years , Wouldn't you want to have your fun first ?" I said , My voice still high-pitched , trying to hide the fact that I was shaking . I closed my eyes as he brought his knife up .

"hmmm , you're right ," He mumbled , I opened my eyes , his unblinking ones staring right into mine , I tried my hardest not to look away . Those icy blue colored eyes didn't hold any emotions anymore , just emptiness.

"So can you let me go now ... I need to go home , plus this is kinda..-" I said looking at the distance in between us . He nodded stepping back , He took my wrist in a painful grip . 

"But you're not going home ," He said smiling , making the slits on his cheeks widen .

I knew that I made this worse than it already was , but I had to do what it takes to keep my family safe and buy myself some time , I mean maybe I can come up with a plan later on .

~~~*~~

Heyyyy guys XD I know this chapter was bad , but I mean the next one is going to be much better , Because shit gets real in the next chapter !! XDD 

Ima update again tomorrow and well , Don't forget to like and comment <.< your opinion matters the most , LOVVVEE YAA ! <3

~EphemeralSanity