Chapter 23 - Determination.

Maria's P.O.V

I got home only to be bombarded by questions , Maya had been waiting for me . 

"What happened ? I saw the policemen , Where'd they take you ?" She asked , talking faster than she usually would .

"They took me to see..-" I can't tell her , not now . "-  No one ! They just asked me questions , That's it ! Yes questions." I said nodding to myself.

Maya raised a brow , she narrowed her eyes at me and I froze until she gave me a smile .

" Okay.." She said , Her short hair bouncing as she walked past me . She threw herself onto the couch and I sighed as I opened the fridge looking for something to eat .

" So , What did you do the whole day ?" I asked taking out some left over pizza and putting it in the microwave for a couple of minutes . I walked towards her and sat down on the rug .

Maya shrugged , her face turning red making me look at her closely . Her lips were swollen and her eyes had a shine to them . "N-nothin-"

"Who is he ?" I asked smiling widely , sitting in front of her .

"How did you know ?" she asked , her mouth falling open .

I smirked pointing at her lips . She looked away scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Well , I've known this guy for a year now , His name is david and he was always just a friend ... But today .." She said her cheeks growing a deeper shade of red .

I listened to her talk about everything , nodding from time to time , joking around , making her blush more . But I couldn't help but feel ... Jealous .

We watched Tv and I started thinking about what I could do for Jeff , make my last time seeing him worth it . Help him maybe ? 

I just can't help but feel horrible .. I didn't think they'd kill him , they said they'd make him better and beating him up every time he did wrong , forcing him to think differently is making him sicker , worse.

He doesn't deserve this . The boy who loved his family doesn't deserve this .

Taking out the pizza I put in the microwave , I made my way upstairs and into my room . Taking out the wooden box that I had placed under my bed , I placed it on the edge on the bed .

I ate , did everything I needed to before getting under the covers , I slowly fell asleep .

It rained as a crowd of people stood in a huge circle , the sky was black as night . The wind blew softly  . There was complete silence as I stood in the crowd . Then screaming could be heard , and the huge smiles that were plastered on the people's faces widened .

Their heads moved towards something . I was completely lost as I pushed past the crowd . I got to the middle , a girl in a black dress stood there . She had black hair and glasses on , high -heels and pale skin . 

She too was smiling widely as a chained Jeff was being taken to her . Jeff was pushed to his knees in-front of this mysterious woman . 

She moved her left hand , which I couldn't see at first up a little . She held a knife .

Jeff looked at me , his eyes furrowed before looking at the woman again . She chuckled walking around Jeff in circles .

"We finally meet again , Jeff ." She hissed , kicking him to the ground . Jeff grunted , trying to get up . She took him by the collar holding him to her . "I'm going to enjoy killing you." She whispered to him before smiling . 

Jeff started laughing , she frowned before bringing her fist to his face , Jeff spat blood . One of the stitches on his cheek was now loose and he bled . Jeff only smiled . She started kicking him .

"Stop!" I yelled at her . The girl removed her glasses and slowly started looking up . Her eyes  fully black . A green color flashed in them before she shook her head and put her glasses on again  , she continued beating Jeff .

He didn't do anything but lay there bleeding , she got down on one knee . " This will only hurt a lot." 

She held his head to the ground , bringing the knife to his neck . Jeff looked at me , at she slowly cut into his neck . 

"Help." He whispered , His eyes flashing into the deep blue color , his hair turning the color of brown and his skin a normal pale . It was only for a minute before he was back to the way he was . Tears descended down my cheeks as she cut into his neck more .

The girl laughed as Jeff struggled and screamed . I looked away and closed my eyes as I sobbed . I heard a lot more screaming , and then the sound of skin being torn. 

The girl was howling with laughter as I was now standing in a puddle of blood . Jeff's blood .

I woke up gasping for breath , beads of sweat fell down my forehead . I quickly got off of the bed before taking the box I had put on the edge of the bed . 

I slowly opened the box , tears blurring my vision . 

I can't believe I'm actually doing this . The hell with the doctor , scientist or whatever the hell the other guy was . If they aren't going to help Jeff then I will .

I looked down at the knife that's before me , Jeff's knife . 

I'm taking this back to it's owner . I'm getting you out Jeffrey .

~*~~~~~~

Yeesss I know It's sort of short o: I'm really sorry .. School started yesterday and I had family stuff ya know XD

I hope you like this , It's just an opening to what's going to happen and stuff ..o:  The two upcoming chapters are going to be interesting ^_^^ Stay tuned broh :D 

Don't forget to press the like button , and leave a comment  o: Hmm , I'll tell you what ,  you guys get one question on the story , has to be a yes or no one ofcourse , the first persons that asks it gets the answer xD 

Loveee you guyys :D 

~EphemeralSanity