Chapter 19 - Here We Go Again .

Maria's P.O.V

I opened my eyes , expecting myself to be back in the small house . Expecting Jeff to be sitting beside me , staring at me . 

No , I woke up looking at a perfectly white ceiling and my mouth watered at the aroma I smelt . It smelt like something I thought I'd never get to in-hale again . It smelt like home and someone was cooking something .

Memories of what happened yesterday came flooding back . After Jeff left , Brian opened the door and came out and I wasn't surprised when I saw blondie , which by the way was wearing what looked like his button up shirt and nothing else .. came out with him .

I just looked around completely lost , mumbling whatever non-sense came to mind . Brian ended up carrying back inside . I told them that I had been kidnapped and that I didn't want to talk about it right now .

Knowing that I had nowhere to go , they told me I could live with them ! And knowing that I couldn't reject their offer .. I gladly accepted .

I got off the bed and went downstairs to see Brian hugging the girl from behind as she prepared our .. Hamburgers !?

I pinched Brian and he jumped not knowing I was up yet . He then relaxed and gave me a bright smile . 

"Goodmorning ," He said ruffling my hair , He then gave me a bear hug which I gladly returned . My face paled when I realized I hadn't showered and must look like a freaking cave woman ! 

"Erhh , can I take a shower ?" I asked , smiling shyly . They both turned around giving me a look , "Ofcourse .. I'll get you some stuff ." Blondie said before going up-stairs . I followed her up .

She gave me the basics , she then offered me what looked like the most un-comfortable two pieces of clothing , which ofcourse I denied . I ended up taking some grey sweat-pants from her and a T-shirt that belongs to Brian .

After the shower , I straightened my hair and as I went down-stairs , I heard Brian and blondie talking , which made me stop . I tip-toed down a little more and heard more clearly .

"You can't keep her here !" She hissed , I peeked , seeing her walking around quickly .

"She has nowhere to go ! She's homeless Kathy.. " Brian answered , running his hand through his hair . Kathy grabbed the cup she had in her hand throwing it to the ground , It shattered into pieces .

"Brian , she has a thing for you ! Can't you see the way she looks at you ? It's either me or her." She said , crossing her arms . Brian stood up and pointed to the door .

"Leave." He said , as if it was the most simple thing in the world . Kathy gasped putting a hand to her heart . Sobs escaped her mouth and tears descended down her cheeks after a couple of moments .

"Look , I was going to do this yesterday but.. you know . I think we should see other people .. I can find better and it might just be her too . At-least she's not a whore . Have fun with Daniel ." Brian said smirking , as her mouth fell open .

He started making his way to the stairs and I made my way up quickly , As I heard a door being harshly closed . 

"Hey," Brian said . Damn it . I blushed ,and turned around smiling . " Sorry I just couldn't resist .. -" I mumbled .

"Oh it's fine , By the way , I did really mean that last part ." He said winking at me as he passed me going up the stairs . I swayed all together . Maybe this could really be something .. I don't know .. Real . 

I mean he is a normal guy .. un-like Jeff , I should have known better then to fall for- no I wouldn't say fall for him . More like get attached to him . He is an in-human , heartless killer and that's the truth . I tried to break him , get him to admit everything but it turned out to be all messed up .