Chapter 5- It's not him anymore .

She stared at the Ceiling , as she hummed a random tune , She was so tired but she couldn't sleep , She tried and tried but just couldn't . She glanced at the clock and groaned , 3:15 AM it stated . 

She got up and opened the window's curtains. She sat beside it and held her diary , She starting writing everything that's been happening to her . When she was done , She laid her diary and pen beside her and looked outside , to her neighbors house .

The right upper part of the house's room suddenly went on . And she could see shadows behind the curtain . Suddenly one of the shadows straddled the other , It was a boy . He raised his hand and in it he held what looked like a knife . 

He started gutting what looked like a man beneath him , Blood splattered everywhere , On the bed , On the walls , curtains .  She put a hand over her mouth , Her eyes widening when she saw a thrashing  hand press against the window , leaving a mark there .

The figure underneath the boy went still and the hand slowly slid out of the curtain , down the window.

She quickly got up and walked to her bedroom door , She wanted to wake her family up and call the police .

She of course glanced at the house one more time only the Jump in surprise with a hand to her heart . At the window stood a hideous figure .

She couldn't quiet see it well but she could make out some of It's  features . It had black hair , Extremely pale skin and Wide eyes , With a huge smile . It was smiling at her , A taunting and wide smile . 

The thing dragged it's finger over the bloody hand print that her neighbor Peter made and then brought it up to what looked like it's mouth .

She looked away from the scene then back at it to find the figure gone .

She woke up her family and after many attempts of telling them what happened they finally understood and called the police .

They made sure to lock the windows until they arrived , Meanwhile the girl sat in her room and wrote some more in her diary . 

That's when she heard a deep chuckle , She quickly closed her diary and backed against the wall beside her , searching the room . And that's when she saw him .

She knew who it was the second she saw him at the window but she just couldn't believe it , How could someone that looked so innocent , now look like this Monster .

The boy approached her , She could now see him clearly . His once white hoodie was now torn and drenched in a red liquid , Blood .  And his face was exactly How she saw it from her bedroom window , only it was even more disgusting up-close.

 His eyes though , They weren't wide like she thought they were , They were unblinking ! And His smile... It wasn't a normal smile .. It was carved on his cheeks , from ear to ear !

The boy held up the huge knife , admiring it .  " So your the bitch that annoyed me with her stupid tapping in the hospital ?" He didn't ask , more like stated .She gulped and his smile widened , making more blood drip down his Jaw .