Chapter 3- The accident .

She opened her eyes , Everything seemed blurred . She was being carried . She then remembered that she'd fallen asleep . We're still in the woods She thought . 

She closed her eyes again but opened them after awhile . Still in the woods , She kept looking ahead , And then she saw something or someone . It stood far away  and it looked like an extremely tall man . She couldn't quiet make out it's face but It was watching them .

She woke up to someone calling her name , "Wake up sleepy head ." Her father said and opened the curtains . She groaned shielding her eyes with her wrist . 

"We have to get you home for Billy's party " Her dad reminded her . She nodded sleepily and Got up . She gathered whatever clothes she found comfortable and got changed .

On the way home , They got stuck in traffic , Meanwhile She was lost in thought . She couldn't help but think about the figure she saw . She wanted to ask her dad about it but she convinced herself that it was just her mind playing tricks on her .

 They entered their neighborhood .The sound of sirens broke her out of her Day-dream .They stopped in front of their home , She and her father got out of the car and rushed to see what happened . She stood at the front porch watching as they carried out three dead-bodies . 

Just when she thought that was it , The body of a boy her age was being carried out of the house and rushed into the ambulance  , Jeff . He was still alive .. for now .

Her mom grabbed her hand and Billy's , She ran to her husbands car and He did so too , They all got in and drove after the ambulance to the hospital .The ride was silent . Her mom kept sniffing from time to time .

She on the other hand sobbed silently . When they got there , Barbara hugged her neighbor , whispering comforting words while patting Margaret's Back . The  men  sat beside each -other , Impatiently tapping their feet . 

She sat on the opposite side of the men , With Billy beside her , His Black Hair was messy and His Brown eyes were puffy from crying , So were her's .

They waited for what seemed like forever until they saw a doctor coming up to them . They all stood up and attacked him with questions . "The damage was serious ,But we did all we could and He will be fine . We bandaged his face , The problem is that we don't think He'll look the same when we remove them , Let's hope for the best . "

They all sighed in relief  , It didn't matter how he looked .. For now , All they cared about was that  He's okay . They didn't know what was coming .