Chapter 20- One Last Apology

Jeff looked at the door for the longest time with eyes narrowed , well according to him they were. He sniffed around but caught nothing but his scent . He felt a familiar pull . 

 Standing up and walking towards the door . Jeff felt the pull get stronger and once he was there , He took out his knife getting in defense mode . He walked into the hall and quickly looked around . 

No one was there.

Maria's P.O.V

 My heart raced as I hid under the bed in one of the bedrooms I found . I made a run for it upstairs after making the noise I did . 

Knowing what usually happens in horror movies didn't really make things better for me . I expected someone to grab me by the leg or something but it never came . 

Once I heard faint screams from the house next to this one , I quickly took out my phone only to put it back in my pocket when I heard sirens . I sighed in relief and made my way down the stairs , out of the house .

Not wanting to be talked to by the cops , I quickly walked away hoping I'd get home soon . But right after I passed by the house that Jeff had gone to after I hid , my mouth fell open . I was already home . 

Jeff wouldn't really come after me again would he ?  I mean he does know I live here with Brian , so he wouldn't try and kill us . 

I quickly my made way into the house , wanting to make sure Brian's alright . I sighed in relief when I saw him walking around quickly . Once he saw me he made his way to me , kissing me deeply .

"I was so worried , I called the cops . I heard screams coming from the other house !" Brian mumbled , bringing me into a tight hug . 

"Brian , He's coming for me." I whispered , He moved his head back , looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion . 

"My Kidnapper.." I explained . Brian's eyes widened and he started pacing around again . He ran his hand through his long black hair and looked back at me .

"Do you know anything about when he's coming or what he's capable of ?" He asked standing in-front of me . I nodded biting my lip .

"I know exactly when he's coming," I said knowing he wouldn't understand what I meant , I continued . "- It's just a gut feeling . the exact time I first saw him , When he came for me." 

Brian nodded slowly , " I have a plan." He said bringing out his phone . 

I walked around our bedroom , getting more nervous by the second . It was already 3 am . And there was only twenty minutes left . I can't handle Jeff again but let's hope our plan works . 

Every single minute felt like an hour as I stared at the clock and Just when it flashed 3:15 , I felt something , The pull . Brian went up and locked me up . We both hoped that I'd be safe in here but we both knew that I wasn't . 

I turned off the lights and got under the covers . A couple of minutes after I did , I heard a light tap and then the wind hit my face for awhile before it went away . 

I felt a hand caress the skin of my cheek , going down my jaw . I felt my self shiver when I felt his breath on my face . 

My eyes flew open when I felt lips on mine , Jeff held me in place . I quickly pushed him away , getting off of the bed , he didn't say anything . " You should leave." I spat , but that only made Jeff come to my side , making me cower back until my back hit the wall .

"I don't want to have to do this Je-" Being cut off by Jeff's lips again , He forced himself on me . I tried  to scream but it was muffled and he was too strong for me to push . He held my wrists in-front of me.

I kissed back for a moment feeling him relax , letting go of my wrists . I almost got lost in him but quickly thought about what I had to do and pushed him back again . He was about to come at me  but I quickly spoke making him freeze .

"No Jeff !-" I screamed . "Look I'm sorry !-" He growled but it wasn't good enough .

I shook my head , tears descending down my cheek . "No , You're not . You killed my family ! You killed my friend , You killed Billy ! And you're not sorry ." I said , standing tall this time . " You killed me Jeff ,You killed me !"  I whispered . 

Jeff's eyebrows furrowed , and his cold sky blue eyes flashed a different deep shade of blue , They showed hurt , pain , feelings that one cannot simply describe with words . 

" I'm sorry ." He whispered , repeating it over and over again , He then took me by the wrists . " I'm sorry !" He said again, louder this time and I only cried trying to move away . 

The door opened and Jeff moved towards the window . Brian looked at Jeff , eyes wide  . He then ran at him , Jeff moved to the side just when Brian jumped at him  . I ran after him , I was so close .

Then came the sound of glass shattering , Brian screamed as shards of glass pierced his skin , He started falling , my fingers touched his but I was too late . Brian stared at me as he fell , His black hair covering most of his face , flowing up .

His hand was still extended towards me, He closed his eyes as he reached the ground and cracks echoed from his body .Brian's eyes were still closed and It didn't look like he was breathing .

I looked down , eyes wide . I then let out the loudest ear piercing scream , putting my hands on my face , my sobs coming out even louder .

I felt a hand on my shoulder , " Get AWAY FROM ME !" I screamed , I looked at him with so much hatred . Jeff's eyes flashed into the deep shade of blue again .

" I hate you , I hate you , I hate you ! - " I screamed at him , he stepped back . " You ruined my life !" I screamed again , letting everything bottled up , out .

More tears descended down my cheeks and I felt like falling to the ground and never getting up , I felt like doing what I was doing now for hours . Jeff looked down , not being able to look at me anymore as I broke down in-front of him . 

" You're going to rot in hell , where you belong! You're going to suffer where they're taking you !" I said throwing the glass lamp I had in hand now to the ground , it shattered to pieces . And Just when I said what mine and Brian's plan was , lying about the last part ofcourse.

Police men filled the room , I quickly stepped in-front of the window . Jeff faced me and I looked up at him giving him a look .

Jeff just stood as two police men took a hold of his upper arms . while another man searched Jeff , taking out the knife he has and throwing it to the ground .

They started dragging Jeff out of the room and right before he was out of sight , He mouthed one last apology .

And Just like that , Jeff was gone ,Taken .

~~~*~~~~~~~~

OMG Dx THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE , MY FEEEEELLSSS XD 

See I had to like read it three more time for spelling mistakes and all that and everytime I would , I'd just cry all over XD 

I hope you likkeed it guys .

pres da Liek bottun if u cri everytiem XDD and don't forget to commeent , love you x3

~EphemeralSanity