Chapter 25- I won't lose her .

Maria's P.O.V.

The girl I had seen when I had entered the building came barging in , Jeff smiled moving slowly to face her . Her eyes landed on the knife in his hand and widened . Her gaze caught mine and she shook her head , looking at me accusingly . 

Tears welled in my eyes as Jeff approached her . She started backing away , before turning around to run . The girl screamed when she was pulled back by her hair .

"No !" I tried to touch Jeff's shoulder but he turned around with his knife to her neck , My body shook .

"Help me ! Please , call for help !" The girl cried to me , I only stood there watching . Jeff chuckled pressing his knife lightly into her neck . Blood trickled down her chest and the girl's legs flailed around, as she tried hopelessly to escape the killer's grip .

"she's with me ." Jeff whispered into her ear .The girl looked at me with disgust , shaking her head .

"Many people are going to die because you can't le-" Blood poured out of the girl's mouth , she started chocking .

"Yeah , yeah whatever." Jeff mumbled , pressing the knife tighter against her neck , when he was finished the girl's head was barely connected to her body by very little skin .

Tears made their way down my cheeks as Jeff stabbed the girl over and over again . He stood up wiping his knife clean with his hoodie . Jeff approached me , making me cower back until my back hit the wall .

He smirked , " Wow , and I thought I was the bad guy." I narrowed my eyes at him . 

"W-what do you mean ?" I stuttered , trying to find away to move away or escape . 

Jeff grinned , leaning down so his face was right in-front of mine . "Deary , You're no better then a killer now ." 

"No , I just .. I .." I couldn't think of anything to say .

What Jeff's saying is right , I'am no better than a killer . I couldn't let him go and I wanted to change him so bad . I convinced myself that Jeff could actually be normal again and now I know .

Now I know that It's impossible . Now I know that I loved Jeffrey . I wanted to get to know him . The real him , not the one whose stories are all based on murders he'd commited and which one was the goriest .

And now , someone was killed because of me . And what bothers me the most is that I didn't run to get help . I just stood there like the greedy coward I'am . 

I forgot what this "Person" Standing in-front of me has cost me . My family , My friend , Billy , Brian . 

Jeff stared at me , still grinning , waiting for what I had to say . There was only one thing I could .

"I hate you ." I spat , Jeff's grin widened and he crashed his lips on mine , I gagged at the bitter taste of the blood that coated his lips . I spat it out when Jeff pulled away .

"Good . " He said , We then heard the footsteps and voices of two men . Jeff looked at the door , then back at me Before holding up the handle of his knife . My eyes widened , knowing what was about to happen . 

Jeff brought it down , aiming at my head . That was the last thing I saw , before blacking out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Maria!" A guy called , I held my head groaning in pain as I opened my eyes . The man that let me visit Jeff one more time in the first place kneeled beside me , his eyes wide in terror .

He helped me stand up before letting me go harshly . I struggled to balance myself . The man narrowed his eyes at me , " You know the way out ." He spat before pulling out his phone and making his way quickly out of the room . 

The walls of the room were now showered with blood and two policemen laid on the ground lifeless . One of them had his face bashed in , organs spilling out of his body . 

Pieces of the other police men's body scattered across the room . I put a hand to my mouth trying to keep what little food was left in my stomach but failed miserably .  I hurled all over before wiping my mouth . 

'Go To Sleep' was written on one of the walls , Jeff didn't forget to carve a smile on each and every one of his victims faces .

I made my way out of the room to see more lifeless bodies . They were everywhere ! Blood splattered across the walls and footsteps led to the front-door of the building . 

People attacked me with questions as I walked out , policemen held them away . A nurse approached me and gasped . I looked at her in confusion . 

"You're bleeding !" She said before taking my wrist . It hurt like hell when she touched it , The sleeve was all bloody as she pulled it up . 

The name 'MAYA' was carved into the skin of my wrist . My eyes widened and I put a hand to my mouth , tears welling in my eyes . 

"No .. " I whispered , Maya isn't going to die because of me . I won't let Jeff get her , I can't ! She's everything I have left .. 

Pulling my wrist out of the nurse's grip . She protested but I ignored her , running through the crowd of people . 

I'm coming Maya , hang on .

~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guyyyss XD I hope you liked this chapter .. o: I'm updating every three days , well I've been updating like that for the past two weeks :D  I really hope you didn't find this chapter lame o:

And well if you liked it , then simply press the vote button thingy XD And don't forget to tell me your opinion about all of this and what's happening , I'll answer to every single comment  >.< Thank yew ..

Oh and if you find any spelling mistakes , inbox me please , Though I already checked so I don't think there are any XD

Lovee ya guyyyss  :3 

~EphemeralSanity