Chapter 7- Don't ever drive drunk ..

It's been five years since Maria's dad was killed , All the family was effected , But she was the most . If anyone saw what she saw , they would be too . 

Maria didn't speak to anyone for a month after that day . She didn't go to school , of course , In that state , Her mom didn't let her . But after that month , She instantly went back to her normal , bubbly self . No one understood why But it was simple .

She wasn't going to let anyone bring her down , And if she was to let anyone , It wouldn't that killer . As for her father's death , Everyone has to move on , And she figured out that's what she has to do . Her father wouldn't want her to be like this . 

So she put it all behind her , She found all the missing pieces of the puzzle and put them back together .

Maria's P.O.V

"Two more please!" Mira ordered , We've already had a couple of shots and well I was already tipsy.. I haven't really drank before .

"You actually remembered !" I said surprised as I chugged down the alcohol , making a face .

Mira wrapped her arm around my shoulders grinning , "Well , How could I forget my bestfriend's birthday?" She asked , more like stated . I smiled at her giving her a pat on the back . Yes , You heard right , I'm turning 18 today ! 

This is going to be the best night ever ! I mean , It's my first time going to a place like this and I got a new car , We're having a lot of fun  ! Nothing could go wrong !

2 hours later .

I held my friend's hair up while she hurled , I swayed back and forth as I did , trying to stand up straight . 

"Mira , I think we should go home." I mumbled , Pushing her head up by her hair when she stopped.

She looked at me and gave me a slight nod . I then put my hands around her waist helping her stand up, We pushed past the dancing , sweaty people and out to the parking lot to my car , Though we did have to make slight stops ..

I don't know what's left in that stomach of hers to hurl , I actually thought she'd barf blood if she did one more time .

I helped her in the back seat and then sat in the driver's seat , I turned on the car and narrowed my eyes , trying to make my blurry vision better . I then drove as Mira slept quietly in the back seat.

"I feel like dancing tonight...!" I sang while we were on the road , I looked back , to see Mira still asleep . I knew it was a mistake , driving at night , drunk . Mom is going to kill me !

I looked back at the rode , tilting my head and sighing . My phone started ringing , I looked at it to see mom calling . Yep , I'm dead .

I turned my phone off and looked back at the road , only to scream and press on the breaks trying to move the car away from the bloody figure standing there .

Everything was blurry , The last thing I felt was a sharp pain in my stomach and then everything went black . 

I opened my eyes to see blood on the windshield , The front of the car was crashed to a tree , all broken , I looked beside me to see someone staring at me . Everything went black again .

I opened my eyes again , Everything still blurry , A sharp pain erupted in my stomach , I looked down to see a huge piece of glass in my stomach pinning me to my seat . I looked around to see a lot of plants around us . 

A forest ? I turned my head back to where the person was , to see him still there . "Help," I whispered , I then coughed putting a hand to my mouth weakly . I looked at it to see a red liquid.

Everything went black .