Chapter 6- Jeff The Killer.

She was paralyzed with fear , She couldn't move nor speak , Every fiber and every part of her body screamed at her to run , To scream . 

Jeff on the other hand stared at her in amusement , His eyes then raked her body from head to toe , She felt uncomfortable under his gaze , It was like he could see her every flaw , As if he was looking right through her very soul .

Jeff took a good grip of his knife with his right hand . Only god knows what thoughts could be going through that head of his .

Then she decided to act , She ran for the door , Only to be pulled back by her waist , She screamed and struggled , But it was no use . He threw her on the ground .

Just when she caught a glimpse of her parents rushing up the stairs , Jeff closed the door , Locking it . She instantly regretted always keeping the door's key in the key hole when he twisted it . 

Jeff turned around with a murderous look , He slowly approached her like a predator would approach it's prey , Making her crawl back until her back hit the wall .

Jeff kept walking until he reached her feet , He then kneeled down on one leg , His face right in-front of hers , he traced her cheek with his nose . He then licked the corner of her mouth going up to her ear . 

He stopped there for a moment , She felt his hot breath on her ear , Making shiver lightly . She didn't understand what was happening . She just stared at him  , What happened to you ? She thought.

She didn't hear the sound of her parents banging on the door anymore . 

"Let's make you Beautiful." Jeff whispered , He then smiled making the slits on his cheeks wider when he did . 

Her eyes widened when he brought his knife up , She quickly held the hand he held the knife with , Trying to buy herself some time , But he was too strong , The knife slowly started to approach her face even when she was pushing his hand up with all the strength she could muster.

 Just before the knife pierced through the skin of her cheek , The door opened , Revealing her dad . He held a shotgun in his hand .

Jeff growled and got off of her , He ran at her dad . She put her hands to her ears , closing her eyes, when a really loud noise erupted . When she opened her eyes , Jeff was still standing . Her dad missed .

Jeff stabbed him in the chest over and over again , Even when her dad fell to the ground , Jeff didn't stop , She screamed and screamed at him to stop , But it was no use . She was now sobbing hysterically .

He just stabbed and stabbed at the now dead corpse . "Jeff ," She whispered . Jeff stopped when he heard her say his name , He slowly brought his head up to meet her gaze , His face now completely covered with blood.

He got up and approached her , He took a hold of her sweater's collar , Making her stand up forcefully . That's when they heard sirens , Both of them looked out of the bedroom's window .

Jeff turned to look back at her , " What's your name ?" He asked , tightening his hold on her collar when she didn't say anything . She gasped putting a hand over the one pulling her up .

He grabbed his knife with his left hand , Putting it to her neck . "What is your name ?" He asked again .

"Maria." She whispered and sniffed as more tears descended down her cheeks , He let go of her sweater's collar letting her fall to the ground . 

He walked to the door of her room , " We will meet again , Maria" He promised . And with that he ran out of  the room , She then heard the noise of glass shattering . 

Maria ran out of the room to see the window in the middle of the hall broken , She peered out of it to see Jeff running into the woods , His speed was in-human as he disappeared into the distance . 

She went back to her room and sat next to the corpse of her father , " Daddy " She whispered , She hugged his body and sobbed .

That's when she heard the sound of a door unlock , She looked down the hall , To see her mom step out of her bedroom with Billy .

They both ran to where she and her dad laid .

That day , Many lives were taken , All in the same way , All with the same weapon and all with the same carved smile and the same phrase , "Go to Sleep".