Chapter 10- It's all clear now (Part 2)

Jeff screamed and screamed , as the kid kicked him , "fight me" He repeated as he threw Jeff into the living room . but Jeff just laid there .

"Look at me Jeff ! " , Jeff did , His face riddled with blood .The kid then mentioned something about Lui , Jeff's brother and that's when he Lost it .

Jeff stood up , Covered in Blood and vodka , He had this look on his face , This frightening expression that could send someone running for the hills . He didn't look like the kid he was just a second ago .

"Finally ! He's up !" The kid says , he then grabbed Jeff's collar , but Jeff took a hold of his hand and threw him to the ground ,He got on top of him and punched him straight in the heart .

The punch caused the kid's heart to stop, He gasped for breath as Jeff hammered down on him punch after punch , Blood gushed out of the kid's body until he took one last breath and died.

Everyone was looking at Jeff now , The parents , The crying kids , even The two other boys that came with the now lifeless boy . But they easily broke from their gazes , anger visible on their faces , They pointed their guns at Jeff .

Jeff ran up stairs , The boys fired as he did , missing each time , they then followed up behind him . The parents and kids looked at each other , wondering what could be happening .

Groans and whimpers erupted from upstairs , Then laughter and a blood curdling scream and before they knew it , a kid with a barely recognizable hoodie and black dress pants ran down stairs , on fire , Literally !

A petrified Margaret stepped forward and screamed the name of this very familiar boy ."Jeff !!" she screamed . "Do something !" She said as she shook her husband Peter , snapping the adults out of it . They all ran at the now passed out Jeff , trying to extinguish the fire .

Barbara told Maria Everything . But still , she didn't know what happened upstairs , and what could of made him kill his parents .

Maria's P.O. V

I was completely shocked after hearing the story . I asked my mom about anything that could of happened when they were visiting him and she told me that he was acting weird the day they removed the bandages .

She said that he wouldn't stop laughing and That he thought his face was "Perfect" , I chuckled 'Would explain the fact of why he thinks carving a smile to people's faces makes them beautiful.'

See it's known that Jeff the killer carves a smile to his victim's faces . Everyone says that Jeff is just some made up story of a boy that carved a smile to his face and burned his eyelids, killed his parents and well is a serial killer now .

Well I'm pretty sure that he isn't just a normal serial killer , I don't even think he's human ! I mean think about it , How can a human , survive being burned , Carve a smile to their face , burn their eyelids .

It could be possible but there's a one percent chance a normal person would survive that and if they did , they wouldn't go killing .

They'd probably pass out or lay down and cry until someone actually helps them , takes them to a hospital or something.

I mean What does he even eat ! More like how does he eat . 'Probably washes the huge carved smile on his stupid face , So it isn't all dirty and well you know , his beautiful face can stay all clean'

Well news flash buddy , Your not that gorgeous !

A howl snapped me out of my thoughts , And I looked outside to see It's dark . Time to go to sleep..

I looked down to see what looked like a husky making it's way into the woods . Poor dog , I mean who would leave their dog outside , in the cold at night .

~~~*~~~~~

Heyyy Guyyysss XDDD

Smile : Pfffft She thought ima normal husky , dumb human ! Dx

Well she's gonna find out what you are soon , now shattt appp ! <.<

So Yesh I updated and I know I didn't yesterday XD but common you can't blame me for having too much Freakin' studies !!

Like and comment , Your opinion matter the most !! Lovee ya guuys .

~EphemeralSanity