Chapter 9- Consequences

Maria's P.O.V

"No , No more hospitals ! Take me home , now !" I chocked as looked at the guy whose name I found out is Brian , pleadingly . He shook his head , And his eyes widened as more blood dripped on my hand .

He got out of the car , "Your not dying on my watch" I heard him mumble as he did , He came to my side , Opened the door and carried me, Despite all my dis-approving comments .

We entered the hospital and that's when surgeons came at me , talking non-sense about what they have to do . I narrowed my eyes at Brian knowing he made a call or something . 

That's when a blonde nurse approached him and gave him a kiss . "I see you got my text ," He said, She hummed a yes and gave him another kiss . He then looked over at me and smirked . Before I knew it , I couldn't see them anymore . 

Everything got blurred as I was rushed into a room . Then everything went black.

I woke up but I couldn't open my eyes . It felt like they were sewn shut but I could still hear everything . I couldn't move , couldn't speak , nothing .

That's when I heard my mom's voice . I mentally smiled.

"Thank you so much for helping her !" Mom said , you could hear the gratitude in her voice . 

" No .. Really , it was nothing ! Glad i could help." what I could tell , Brian said . I heard the tapping of heels , and I knew my mom left . 

A giggle made me remember the blonde girl  from when i was being rushed to the room . 

"You're a hero," She said dreamly , I would of rolled my eyes if I could but you know.. I then heard some smooching sounds , Ergh  really ? I can hear you ! 

After a minute or so they stopped , But i could suddenly feel everything . I felt a painful sting in my stomach making me sit up in my bed , now fully awake . 

The first thing I saw were Blondie and her boyfriend wide-eyed . The girl ran out of the room calling the doctor and by now , Brian's surprised expression had turned into a cocky one .

The boy said beside me and smirked . "I see you're awake," He said in a proud tone , making me roll my eyes and lay back down .

"No shit , Sherlock ," I muttered looking at the room , Letting him hear me purposely . He raised a brow at my comment and crossed his arms . 

"What , I'm not getting a thank you ?" He asked , I shook my head . 

"I asked you to take me home !" I said raising my voice . He glared at me standing up , "You would have died !" He replied .

"Well It would of been okay , You could have been dead right now ! All of you ! Mom , And Blondie !" I shouted , He was surprised at my answer but his surprised expression turned into a joking one . 

"Blondie ?" He asked , chuckling lightly . He then erupted into a fit of laughter .

"Yes your .. Girlfriend , Wife or I don't know . Which by the way is taking too long!" I said , And just as I did , Blondie entered the room and a male doctor which might I add is extremely hot .

After talking to Alex A.k.a Hot guy about the accident and what happened , I made sure I left out the part about Jeff . I mean , I'm sure if I didn't , He'd be a target too .

"So what about Mira ?" I asked playing with my fingers nervously . 

"Who ?" He asked in confusion as he got up , Fixing his glasses .

"The girl that was with me , The one that was in the back seat .. " I answered , He looked down and back up at me . He sighed flipping his hair away from his face . 

"I'm sorry .. I'm afraid she didn't make it . But we're not sure , We didn't find the body ." He said , He then opened the door and left , knowing that I'd probably break down .

I didn't though , I teared up at the fact that my Best friend could be dead , but she could still be alive . I mean Jeff could have her but still there's the possibility that he doesn't , Which he probably does .

Dead or not , I'm getting my  Best friend back . Even if it means losing my life  Because I'm going to lose it anyways . It's for the best of everyone I know. Jeff wants me dead , and I know He's going to get what he wants .. So be it .

No one else is going to get hurt because of me .. Hopefully.