In the beginning-2

Rapunzel groaned as someone else rang the bell, she had been working all morning at the counter and really hoped no one would come again. She removed her cap that covered her eyes and sat up.

"Yes?"
"Um...I wanna know where the manager's office is" The man asked.
Rapunzel frowned a bit "Whose asking?"

"Um...Eugene, my name is Eugene. I came here to apply for a job"

Rapunzel was a bit surprised but very happy because if he got hired, she wouldn't always be at the counter. She smiled at him.
"That way" she pointed to a nearby door and he nodded in gratitude and entered the office, rapunzel sighed and sat back down...things might actually go well from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know merida, Eugene hasn't been calling or texting since I travelled" rapunzel complained over the phone to her best friend.

"Maybe he's busy or..." Merida stopped

"Or what?"
"Or he's cheating on you"

Rapunzel frowned, she knew Eugene well enough to know that he can't do that. Merida was just jumping into silly conclusions.
"Don't say that merida, that's not true. He can't do that to me and besides...he put a ring on my finger. We're engaged"

"I know that but its been five days now, he hasn't called to check on you and you said it yourself that a woman answered his phone that time and-"

"Stop it okay merida...just stop. In fact I'll prove it to you, he is NOT cheating on me"

"Okay how?"

"I'm gonna surprise him and come back early"
"What! But you just got there!"
"I know...but I want to make a point"
"Alright fine, but don't say I didn't-"
"I know I know"

Rapunzel hung up and smiled then got packing, she removed clothes from the closet and put them all in a bag, then something fell out from the bag. Rapunzel picked it up and saw that it was a teddy bear, a small brown teddy bear that Eugene used to propose.

She sat back down and smiled, admiring the cute little bear, he couldn't cheat on her....he loves her...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright close your eyes" Eugene told rapunzel as they walked to the 'surprise' he had for her. Rapunzel giggled and smiled, she once thought this amazing man was too timid but here they were...already dating and him ready to surprise her.

She slipped a bit and he caught her then put her up straight. His hands left her shoulders.

"Open" he said and she opened her eyes, he was smiling and holding a teddy bear, rapunzel awwed and took it from him. She hugged it and he smirked.

"You like it?"
"I love it"
"Well you're gonna love what's inside, open it"

Rapunzel furrowed her eyebrows but did as she was told. She turned the bear to the back and removed its strap. She then carefully opened it and separated the foam...she gasped as she brought out a ring, then she looked at Eugene, he was already on one knee.

"Rapunzel, you are everything to me and more and it will make me happy if you accept to be my wife....will you marry me?"

Rapunzel was short of words, she just smiled and nodded, he smiled and took the ring then put it on her finger. He got up and they hugged each other, tears fell from her eyes down to her cheeks. She never knew this could happen to her, she was so happy.

He pulled away from the hug and kissed her passionately, she kissed back of course and both soon pulled away and breathe heavily.

"Let's go celebrate" Eugene said and rapunzel smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel got down from the plane and inhaled the fresh air. She went to take her bags from the check point and took a cab to her house. She got down and paid the taxi man, the door was locked so she took her keys from her handbag and unlocked it.

"I'm home!" She announced, the house was quiet. She dropped her bags and tiptoed upstairs all the while smiling. Eugene was probably sleeping, she giggled as she imagined his surprised face when he sees her but she would punch him a bit for making her carry all those bags by herself.

She opened the door and gasped. A woman was on the bed, busy with her phone. She turned and saw rapunzel then scowled.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked in her British accent.

"Baby who is that?" Eugene's voice was heard from the bathroom, he came out with a towel around his waist. His face turned different as he came with face to face with rapunzel.
Her tears flowed freely as she narrowed her eyes at the woman on the bed who looked like she couldn't care less about what was happening.

"You're back...early" Eugene mouthed out, rapunzel shook her head in disappointment, her left hand was looking for the doorknob, when she found it, she turned and ran out. She tripped and fell down the stairs, she sprained her ankle.

"Wait rapunzel!" Eugene pursued, she hated the sound of his voice, she stood up and winced in pain then limped-ran outside the house and shut the door hard so he won't follow her so quickly.

A/N: Aww, poor rapunzel. Sorry if this chapter didn't give too much details I was hurrying because my battery was low so... At least now you know what happened, what will happen to rapunzel? What lays in store for her after this? Something good or something bad?

We shall know in the next chapter, see you later peeps.