Confession

Thiana coughed uncontrollably, Jack panicked and stood up to give her water. She smiled and thanked him. He sat down still looking concerned.

"Jack um...I need some juice" she said
"Oh okay" he said and stood up, North then stood up and smiled at Thiana.

"You two do some catching up" he said and walked away. Thiana and rapunzel made instant eye contact, rapunzel was nervous while Thiana wore an evil grin that rapunzel became confused about. She sat next to her...

"Rapunzel you are not what jack described you as" she started, rapunzel furrowed her brows.

"What do you mean?"
"You're actually more beautiful and classy than he described"
"How did he describe me?" She asked with a bit of annoyance in her voice. Thiana wanted to laugh but she just giggled.

"Don't take it the wrong way but...He said you're too homely and you don't even make anything or anywhere lively and that you dress very basic...funny really why he organized this dinner...I thought he liked you"

"Wait! He said all that!?"

Thiana wanted to say something but jack came back with his dad and a glass of juice in his hand with a smile. Thiana slowly sat back on her own chair...mission complete! Rapunzel glanced angrily towards Jack which he didn't understand.

"What's wrong?" He finally asked when the tension became too much.

"I dress basic?! You have some nerve Frost!" She said and stood up to leave. Jack called her back.
"Rapunzel... What...are you talking about?!" He said and stood up, Thiana smiled but then looked at Mr Frost's concerned face.

"Sir I didn't want this to happen but I think it would be best of we leave" she said and took him outside. Everywhere should have been silent but the resounding voices of rapunzel and jack filled the room. Thiana had wanted this, the misunderstanding between them. Jack belonged to her and only her, so she tried to cause a misunderstanding in which jack would come running to her for comfort and sympathy and is there the next phase of her plan would commence...or so she thought.

*********

"Rapunzel? Come on, who'd you hear all these things from?"

She stayed silent on the other side of the bedroom door, should she tell him it was his best friend and co worker? She was hurt but didn't want to ruin their friendship. She sighed.

"No one jack...I just...know"
"No, if it was Thiana you can tell me because...she's always playing around even with Emma...Rapunzel, I'm sorry" he said finally which puzzled rapunzel but also made her a bit relieved. Jack heard the bedroom door unlock and he stepped back. He looked at the gorgeous, sad woman in front of him, her head down, her other hand on the door knob with a frown on her face. Jack moved closer slowly and raised her face with his hand...then very slowly he leaned in to kiss her nose. Rapunzel turned red.

"I love you rapunzel, I would never say all those things to hurt you" he whispered and hugged her, rapunzel was excited, surprised and all in all very happy that he reciprocated her feelings, a slow smile spread across her face then she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back.

"I love you too" she whispered with her eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next couple of days couldn't seem better, the snow had started coming down, Emma was excited because school had closed for the year, Jack was off work as well and rapunzel was well...

"Achoo!"

Rapunzel sniffed, Jack dropped the bowl of hot soup and handed her another tissue being very careful not make direct contact. He kneeled beside her afterwards.

"Please, let's go to a hospital" he said, she shook her head which she held with one hand afterwards because it was pounding.

"It's just a cold jack I can...ha...ha...achoo!" She sneezed again and sniffed "Besides, these are things that people deal with almost every upcoming December, it would be embarrassing to go to a hospital because of it"

"But I'm...."
"Worried I know, don't... Don't... Achoo!"

Jack sighed, he stayed with her a little bit, feeding her until she fell asleep then he silently closed the door and sighed. Women. Emma on the other hand suspected something, you see, it's been three days since their confession but had been loving behind closed doors and didn't tell emma yet. He walked downstairs to the living room where emma was groaning while violently pressing buttons on the remote.

"Emma, be careful, I can't afford to buy another remote" he said matter-of -factly while dragging the 'another'. She groaned again.

"Jeez I mean, it's winter time but it doesn't there can't be any good shows"

"Then let's go out, go winter shopping remember we have dinner with grandma and the family on Christmas"

Emma gasped, the thought of shopping and meeting the family excited her. They all bought her gifts and nice clothes, she smiled very widely that jack became concerned.

"Emma? Don't think this is an avenue for you to eat too much sweets honey, remember that unless you want to see Mr Potter"

Emma frowned, she hated seeing their family dentist. He'd always smile on the outside but she felt that he was monster on the inside because after check up, he'd jokingly say...

"No cavities...yet though, I can't wait to pull out a bad teeth" he laughed and she cringed.

"Fine dad...what about rapunzel?" She asked while rolling her eyes. Jack sighed.

"I'm afraid she's not feeling well so we'd have to go out together"
"Yah! I mean...boo...I'll go get my head scarf" she said nervously and went upstairs.