Get an apartment

The sound of spoons and forks hitting the glass plates dominated the silence that went on for about ten minutes till the sound of a chair being pulled back was heard, everyone looked up from their food.

"All done, can I..."
"Wait" Jack said and looked down at her plate then looked back at her and raised one eyebrow.

"Why didn't you eat your asparagus?"

Emma bit her lip "I don't like it" she muttered looking away from her dad, he sighed.
"It's good for you come on"
"But dad!"
"How about this, just take two of it and I'll leave you to go outside okay?"
"How about I eat one?" She suggested with a nice smile, he shook his head.

"Okay fine" she said defeated and sat back down, looking at it with disgust, she closed her eyes and took one. Swallowing that, she eyed the other one and closed her eyes again to take it then quickly stood up.

"Done!"
"Good girl, you can go now" Jack smiled and she took her plate and went away. Soon silence took over again, rapunzel was fidgeting, she was waiting for a moment like this all day and now she was a bit hesitant. She made a fist and breathed in and out then closer her eyes and spoke out.

"I think Eugene should get an apartment to stay in because I feel like he's uncomfortable staying here!"

They both looked at her in shock, jack felt a small wave of relief sweep over him. He cleared with throat and dropped his cutleries and looked at Eugene.

"I think it's a great idea, don't you think?" He asked trying to hold back his smile. Eugene was mortified, he never complained, he liked staying here because of rapunzel and how he could be close to her again. However, he knew that if he said no, it would be weird because he wasn't a relative or a family friend, he sighed.

"Yeah I think so too" he said with a forced smile, not looking up at them. Jack and Rapunzel looked at each other and smiled. Jack cleared his throat once more.

"Then it's settled, I'm very pleased about how mature you took this very sudden opinion, if you'll excuse me" He said and stood up then walked away, rapunzel bit her lip then sighed and stood up but Eugene grabbed her arm.

"Can we talk?" He asked desperately, she raised an eyebrow.
"Let go of me first please"
"Sorry" he said and let go of her hand. She looked at him and folded her arms.

"Yes?"

"Rapunzel...I don't wanna leave you again"
"Oh really, cause the first time seemed easy for you"
"I know you're mad and all but I thought I established the fact that I've changed"

She rolled her eyes "Did I say I didn't know that, but please, change for some other girl okay cause this one ain't taking you back"
"Rapunzel" he called as she walked away but she didn't answer or turn back, he frowned.

~~~~~~~~

"Wait so you're getting him an apartment?" Thiana asked

"Yes Thiana I've said that four times now" Jack said tiredly

Thiana frowned "you can't jack"
He looked at her with a 'really' look, she sighed and sat in front of his desk.

"Look, from the way I see it, it might just be a way for both of them to hookup, no offense. Plus it'd cost extra and take away energy from you and you just got promoted, do you wanna lose your job Frost?" She asked, Jack sighed and sat up.

"Don't you have work to do Thiana, this really isn't your business or your office"

She was shocked but frowned, adjusting her jacket, she stood up and bent over his desk moving closer to his face. Jack moved back in shock.

"What are you..."
"Mind you jack, you should have taken my advice days ago and thrown her out now that she's seen her ex, she might have been doing things with him under your nose and I don't want to see you heartbroken when you eventually find out jack because.."

Jack hissed in annoyance and leaned forward making her move back.
"Leave my office!" He yelled, she frowned and walked out. Jack breathed hard now, the thought of...no, no, rapunzel... she can't do that, she loved him and he loved her. Eugene means nothing to her anymore...right?

He massaged his temples and tapped his feet restlessly, thinking some more, he grabbed his jacket, his car keys and stormed out of the office.

"Penny, here" he tossed his office keys to his absentminded PA, she clumsily caught them.

"S..sir, where are you..."

He was out the main door already. Thiana just watched him then smirked and went to her office. Meanwhile, jack drove like his life depended on it, what if it was happening right now, maybe he could catch them in the act or maybe...what was he thinking, maybe he was wrong. He hissed in annoyance when he saw a red light, he hit the brakes and tapped his fingers on his legs impatiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel struggled and struggled.

"Unhand me Eugene!" She demanded, Eugene had gone out and come back really drunk for some reason and it was only about 2pm. She tried scolding him but all he did was ogle at her then pushed her on the couch, she tried struggling and struggling but he was strong.
Then to her horror, he started to lick her neck and fondle her bosom. She screamed, trying to kick. Apparently his knees held her legs down to, she was in pain but he didn't care. He then used one hand to hold both her hands while he raised her skirt and undid her buttons. Rapunzel started crying now and stopped struggling cause she had lost all her strength.

She was half naked in front of him now, he dived in and began sucking, she squirmed, the coldness of his tongue disgusted her as well as the pungent stench of alcohol. He on the other hand was enjoying her squeals, it had secretly been a fantasy of his when they were dating to do this. He murmured to himself.

"Let's see if that virginity of yours is still there"

And pulled his trouser down.
"No...noooo!" Rapunzel screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack ran passed the red light that been there for way too long till a traffic warden announced that it was broken and guided the vehicles to how they were supposed to move. He then made a sharp turn and soon his house came to view, slowing down, he finally reached his destination and parked as fast and as carefully as he could. Then got off the car but when he did, he dreaded what he heard.

Rapunzel's screams sounded like moaning to him and soon he was blinded by rage instantly, at this point, he didn't even care if rapunzel was doing this with Eugene all he wanted was that it stopped and he would beat the crap outta Eugene. He barged in and saw Eugene on top of rapunzel.

"Stop Eugene please!! Don't do this!" She begged as he slipped another finger in.

"I can see...*hiccup*....that your still tight...so you*hiccup*....kept it for me still..huh?" He spurred but soon felt a hard punch on his face. Rapunzel gasped in shock as she watched him fall to the ground, vomit then pass out, his nose bleeding a little. She looked up and saw Jack with a raged expression.

He turned to look at her, she was scared.

"Are you okay?" He asked, she let out some more tears and nodded slowly. He held her and patted her hair.

"Its okay" he whispered.

A/N: So...yeah, it's been sooo long I had really forgotten what I had in mind for this chapter but well 😁 I hope this isn't too bad though. I'm sorry for taking so long to update, however, I'm back and will be updating as frequently as I can. In the mean time, please forgive me 😥 and vote as well..love y'all see u soon 😜.