Rapunzel

A set of green eyes flickered open, her head pounded greatly, the rays of sunshine peeked through the curtains. Rapunzel grumbled and sat up slowly, she held her head and closed her eyes out of pain, then she froze in shock, someone was beside her...she looked slowly and gasped silently, it was a man with an awkward color of hair. She looked around, come to think of it...where was she? This wasn't Eugene's house and she couldn't seem to remember anything about last night, then she looked to see if she still had her clothes on and sighed in relief when she saw it was still there..so the man hadn't raped her or sexually abused her, then why was she here? She slowly but hastily stood up and tried to tip toe outside bit slipped on something and fell on her butt with a thud, her head pounded more and her feet felt so sore. Jack jilted up in shock, rapunzel held her breath hoping he wouldn't see her but all to no avail, his blue eyes came in contact with her green ones. Both didn't say anything, jack seemed mesmerized, she looked beautiful when she was awake. Her green eyes suited her perfectly, her blonde bed head and feminine figure made her attractive, she had pouted small lips that you couldn't help but look at. Rapunzel was still staring at him, feeling very terrified.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked almost in a whisper, jack came back to his senses and stood up, she moved back a bit, he brought out his hand to help her up, she hesitated but took it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you have nowhere to go?" Jack asked surprised, rapunzel nodded sadly. Jack felt super bad, he couldn't believe a guy could do that to a woman. He looked at her, she had her head down sadly and her eyes were down cast. He pitied her and patted her head, she looked up at him in innocent surprise, he smiled at her.

"You can stay here...um..till you can settle yourself" Jack said.

"Really? Oh thank you so much" rapunzel exclaimed and pulled him into a hug, he hesitated but hugged back (by small pats on the back). She pulled away awkwardly and tucked her hair behind one ear.

"Sorry...I got a bit excited"
"It's okay, but you know...there's something I need to tell you... You see I have a-"

"Jack!" Thiana called from downstairs

"Shit" Jack muttered, rapunzel furrowed her eyebrows.
"Is that what you wanted to tell me?"
"No..I..I'll be right back" Jack put on his slippers and went out the door then downstairs. He came face to face with and anxious woman, he smiled innocently and Thiana crossed her hands.

"Your bed head is terrible" Jack teased
"Yeah right" she said but still tried to fix her hair "When did you get in?"

"Oh I came in around...um eleven"
"Really? And you didn't wake me?"
"I didn't want to disrupt your beauty sleep...which wasn't more a beauty sleep as it was of a-"
"Shut up" Thiana complained and punched his arm, Jack laughed.

"So...how...how did Emma take the news?"
"She wasn't so surprised" Thiana said and jack frowned sadly and rubbed his nose bridge and sighed.

"Well I um...I think you should get going now" Jack said and Thiana widened her eyes.

"What now?!"
"Yes, thanks so much everything..." jack started pushing her gently outside the door.

"....But you need to leave now, you got your keys, your bag and..bye bye" Jack smiled and closed the door. Thiana was dumbfounded but shrugged and drove home.

Jack sighed and turned around then saw Rapunzel downstairs and beside her was Emma. Both girls looked at him with that kind of look that said 'Explanation.Now'

Time skip----

"So that's all you guys need to know" Jack said and rubbed his neck nervously. Emma sighed and looked at rapunzel and brought out her hand, rapunzel was taken aback, she shook it.

"I'm Emma, you can stay here with us"
"Wow...umm thanks I don't know what to-"
"Just as long you don't stay longer than you need to" Emma said and Jack frowned.

"Emma, where are your manners?"
"But dad-"
"No buts, go get ready"

Emma pouted, glared at rapunzel and ran upstairs. Jack sighed, rapunzel felt uneasy and uncomfortable. She didn't mean to cause any rift whatsoever between them and she admired the fact that Jack was a single dad and managed to balance to work and fatherhood so well without running crazy or giving up.

"I'm sorry rapunzel about her"

"Its okay...I promise I won't stay longer than I should"

"No, don't listen to what she said, take your time okay?"

"But jack...why are even...why are you so nice to me? You hardly know me and yet you say I should stay until I can settle myself"

"Well.....I don't know"

Rapunzel smiled at him and he smiled back, they continued staring at each other till...

"Dad!"

Jack face palmed himself, he knew that call and slowly went upstairs to her room.

"What is it now?"

Emma was standing in the midst of her clothes and in front of an empty wardrobe. She looked desperate, jack looked less concerned while rapunzel looked confused.

"Daddy I don't know what to wear"

"Does it matter? Its just grandpa North's we're headed to, you know that"

"Yes but I still don't wanna look bad"
"Emma don't start, its your grandpa, he won't care!"
"You know nothing about a woman and her needs"
"At this age? You're just a child"
"A growing child dad who is old enough to make her decisions"
"Then why can't you decide what to wear?"
"You're my dad, you're supposed to help me make little decisions like this"
"Since they're so little why don't you-"

"Hey!" Rapunzel said and both of them looked at her. She raised up a red and white striped gown with a red bow at the waist and short sleeves.

"How about this Emma?"

Emma blinked at her then smiled widely and ran to grab the dress from her hands and hugged it. Rapunzel smiled while jack scratched his head.

"I got that dress for you a week after Christmas" He said

"Oh yeah, you see, I was kinda mad at you so I didn't bother looking at what you got me....I'm sorry dad"

Jack sighed and murmured something, rapunzel smiled in satisfaction.

"Emma what do you say to her?" Jack said, emma sighed and walked up to rapunzel but didn't look up at her.

"Thank you"
"You're welcome"

"Now get ready and let's go" jack said and walked out, so did rapunzel.

Time skip----

Emma ran to the car and sat in the back seat, while waiting for jack and rapunzel. She didn't like that her dad insisted that rapunzel followed them.

"Ready?"
"Jack, I don't think-"
"Just come out"

Rapunzel came out from his room with one of Elsa's dress that he borrowed her so that she could follow them, it was a blue ocean themed dress that was at knee length, she had her hair in a braid and put it at her left shoulder, jack stared in awe....she looked so pretty and so much like...

Pee! Pee!

The car horn was heard, apparently emma was pressing it with impatience, jack frowned and beckoned on rapunzel to go downstairs with him. Soon they were on their way.

A/N: yeah, chapter done and boring 😫 sorry. Please vote, comment and follow.... Also, ship jackunzel, very important...😉 see you all soon.

Sorry for any errors though, I'm doing wattpad on my phone and to err is human 😁.

See you all soon