Emergency Trip

"We're going where?" Emma asked with excitement, Jack sighed.

"Don't get too happy, you see, rapunzel and I talked and we decided that we have to go somewhere...To Aunt Riley's in Florida for a few days then we'll come back.

He expected her to ask why they were going but...anything that takes Emma away from school, she doesn't care what it is, she's happy.

"YAH!! AUNT RILEY'S!" She squealed happily and ran around the house screaming then came back to Jack.

"Wait, when are we going"

"I don't know, if I can get in touch with your aunt then maybe next week"

Emma frowned "Next week?! Oh dad,can't we go a little earlier"

"Yeah cause plane tickets fall from the sky, your lucky I said next week, it could have been two weeks"

"Oh no..okay okay sorry dad..but why are we going there anyways?"

Jack and Rapunzel looked at each other, rapunzel then put her head down. Jack sighed and faced Emma.

"I guess you don't wanna go then since you know..." He started and she stopped him
"No no, its fine don't worry"

Later that night~~~~

Jack came out from the bathroom and then burped. Rapunzel frowned.

"Eww!"
He chuckled and sat on the bed next to her.

"Sorry, so...what do you think?"

Rapunzel sighed "Well I think it's a good idea till the restraining order process is complete"

"Aaand, it'll be a good way for you to recover from what happened" he smiled a warm smile. She nodded and dropped her book on the nightstand, then faced him and leaned him to kiss him.

"Goodnight Jack" she said and covered herself, then was asleep almost immediately. He smiled.

"Goodnight" he whispered and slept off too.

NEXT WEEK~~~~

Jack frantically looked for his sunglasses, rapunzel rolled her eyes.

"Come on jack we'll be late"
"I have to find it, how else am I gonna block the sun"
"Winter just passed, it's still a bit cold, so no sun Jack"
"You don't know Florida rapunzel, there's sun practically all the time"

She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed patiently, she looked down and sighed. She approached Jack.

"Is this it?" She asked holding up a pair of sunglasses, he smiled.
"Yes! Now we can go" he said, she just chuckled and dragged him outside. Soon, they were all on their way to the  airport, after fifteen minutes of the usual process, they went on board and soon were off to Florida.

The flight lasted many hours, Emma was the first to sleep off. Rapunzel just looked outside, Jack smiled as he watched her. She really looked like Elsa, he frowned a bit, he shouldn't be thinking about Elsa right now, he needed to accept the fact that she was gone and Rapunzel stole his heart after three years of loneliness and hard work.

He looked at her again, she was asleep on the window. He chuckled and continued reading his magazine. Soon enough, they had woken up and Jack looked at them.

"Welcome back, and welcome to Florida girls, we'll be landing soon"

Emma lit up "Really?!"

Just then, the pilot announce that they would be landing and seat belts should be fastened, soon the air hostesses came out going seat to seat to collect waste. Emma frowned.