NINE

It's 8 pm. After what happened with Karen and Mason, Brooklyn has decided to join Alyssa and Sarah at a party. As Karen and Mason have gone out themselves, she doesn't have to worry about sneaking out. She gets changed into a simple shirt and black pants with some black converse and does a simple make-up look. For her hair, she simply pulls it up into a high ponytail. By the time she's ready, it's 8:45. She picks her phone up and orders herself an uber. Within fifteen minutes, she arrives at Alyssa's house. She walks up to the drive and knocks on the door. A few moments later, Alyssa answers the door.

'Hey.' Brooklyn smiles.

'Hey.' Alyssa smiles back. 'I didn't think that you'd come.' She adds, letting Brooklyn in.

'Why not?' Brooklyn replies.

'Well, you don't seem like the party type.' Alyssa states. 'And you are very underdressed.'

'What do you mean?' Brooklyn asks.

'We're going to a nightclub.' Sarah states as she joins them. 'Alyssa, I think we have a fashion emergency.' Alyssa smirks and looks at Brooklyn. 'Come on. Alyssa will give you some clothes to wear and I'll do your make-up again and Alyssa will do something with your hair. We've got to look 21 to match our IDs.' Sarah flips up a set of three fake IDs.

'Let's go.' Alyssa says. Over the next hour, Brooklyn gets changed into the clothes and shoes that Alyssa had given to her. Alyssa and Sarah have both worked on doing Brooklyn's hair and make-up and by 10 pm, they're done.

Her outfit:

Her hair:

Her makeup:

Her makeup: