Author's Note

Hello everyone!

I just want to take this time to let you all know how much I appreciate you guys giving me a read.

And yes, I do have a sequel or two in the works.

There is just one little thing I would like to address.

First things first, I would like to let you all know that the reason I cranked out pages rather quickly is because I already wrote the story.

Yup.

This story has been officially completed for about a year or so now.

"If you already had it completely written and finished, then why did it take you so long to post things?"

Because I hated the old version.

Actually, let me rephrase that - I hated my past writing style.

So, I decided to rewrite the ENTIRE STORY!

"What does this have to do with that little problem you said you had?"

Well, it's because I already had this story written out - I just decided to improve the writing style.

Now, I have to actually write an actual story, which will take time, a whole lot more time than it took for me to rewrite the original story.

Granted, rewriting sucked hard, but coming up with new ideas isn't exactly a walk in the park, either.

"So what you're saying is...?"

Long story short, don't pester me about when the sequel(s) will come out, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Anyway, I hope y'all are doing fine, and I'll hear from you/you'll hear from me when(ever) I start putting out new stories!

Oh, and if there are any spelling and/or grammar errors, just ignore them - I may or may not fix them later!

And~ a list of things that belong to Disney and not me:

- the show itself

- The Pridelands and The Outlands

- Makuu and his float (including Hodari)

- Kiburi and his float

- Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Bunga, Ono (The Lion Guard)

- Simba and Nala

- Rafiki and Makini