Prologue 2

A poisonous blue butterfly is all I really am. Created by ice and blessed with a flame of coldness. You will all cry tears of blood and beg for me to stop with desperate fear in your eyes...

But your fear is my reward...it's way too fun for me to stop now, friend.

Antidote, oh cruel antidote, please stay as far away from me as you possibly can. And he who tries to end my reign with no given luck is, therefore, my enemy whom I shall kill first due to his capabilities to even dare to think of killing me... Friend.

Without anyone knowing, I ended my parents' lives and their blood became blue and unmoving.
With a little mercy in my eyes, I killed Sinh with a poison that was meant to cure her...
And with a single, last and promising kiss, I killed my best friend who I had loved to my limit.

Those were the closest to me. But I still have to admit that their fear was the most enjoyable. Every bone inside me had tingled as they yelled for me to stop and I couldn't help but smile.

Oh, what fun we could have had if you didn't betray me by hating my very existence, if you only didn't love the coward half of me and if you didn't beg so much for your own death in hopes that I would also agree...

It's your turn next in this cold, bitter war. I'll soon be standing alone in a world of ice, and I won't have to suffice...with no more morning birds singing to their heart's content and no more enemies who don't want their end... Friend.

Keep yesterday at a distance because today is made for existence. My cold kingdom, my freezing Hell... Let it be made possible that the sun should turn to ice and let it continue to rise twice. We can't stand in my world side by side, if so, one of us has to die. You decide...

Friend!

Keep the antidote at arm's length. Else you'll betray your growing love for her.

If my heart was a coffin, I'd surely drag you beneath the soils with me!

I ask your shameful soul... who wins now, friend?
_