i

published: 2019.05.15 // edited: 2021.09.29

your hair

hayeon was the type of person to buy anything if it was pink

hayeon was the type of person to buy anything if it was pink. anything.

so it wasn't a surprise for her to be up and early in the morning in a cozy coffee shop when they announced that they would be serving pink coffee for a limited time.

how they did it? probably with an excessive amount of chemicals. but did she care? absolutely not.

it was mostly deserted apart from the two or three more people that were busy with their computers.

hayeon walked to the cashier to place her order. her pink sneakers lightly padding against the wooden floor.

she didn't look up from her phone when ordering. she hadn't memorized the name of the drink since it was quite complex. "uh, hi can i get a rosey blush flamingo on a chilly day underneath a magnolia tree searching for rhodochrosite while- okay seriously who named this." she looked up.

the barista turned around and started preparing the drink right after hayeon said "rosey".

what stood out the most wasn't the tall and slim body line. nor the pretty legs underneath the black skinny jeans. it was the light pink fluffy hair that hayeon wished she could pull off.

'she's so pretty.' hayeon thought. "i like your hair."

the barista turned towards hayeon. she was definitely a he. he had delicate features that made him look like an actual angel, even with the piercings adorning his ears. his skin was pale and velvety like a field of cotton. his lips were plump and a naturally red. and his eyes; no words could describe them.

"thanks. i like your shirt."