e

published: 2019.07.16 // edited: 2021.09.30

extra hands

"i'm back! and i brought some company!"

hayeon had just finished drying mira with a beige towel when the pink haired man slammed the door open. she suppress a groan when the baby in her hold started wailing.

she glared at him. "sorry!" he whisper-shouted sheepishly. "i got some stuff for mira." he waved the reusable bag on his hands and pulled both females out of the bathroom and to what hayeon assumed was the main bedroom in the house (judging by the size, it could also be a built-in apartment).

he dumped the contents on the king sized bed, all flopping motionlessly. a towel, a blanket, three diapers, baby wipes, a green nursing bottle, milk formula, and a yellow onesie too big for mira.

right away, hayeon carefully layed the younger girl on the mattress and unwrapped the towel around her frail body. she grabbed a diaper and attempted to put it on mira, as she had no past knowledge for her to base on from.

chanhee just stood there on the side, not saying anything and looking quite lost. "wait, i think my friend knows how to put that- that thing- on the- the thing- uh, yeah, be right back."

he waddled out of the room and came back a few seconds later with another man. he had dark brown hair with softer highlights and a striking smile. "need help with that?"

"jacob?"