i

published: 2019.05.17 // edited: 2021.09.29

pinky

fresh air was definitely needed for both of them

fresh air was definitely needed for both of them. they went out on a walk underneath the soft mellow sky, hints of pink purple and blue adorned the view, light specks of light beginning to appear from beyond.

the feathery scent of roses encased her. she engaged in an adventure to seek said flowers, but only grey surrounded her in the concrete jungle. 

defeated, she pouted. 

"they are waiting for you." chanhee suddenly said. 

hayeon froze in her tracks. "huh?"

she slowly turned her head back, only to find him standing there with a bouquet of roses.

he smiled. "the flowers."

joy filled up her heart all the way up to her smile. "chanhee, they are gorgeous!"

they remained walking shoulder-to-shoulder. once again, the area was deserted with a few people here and there; just like the first time she went to that coffee shop.

she had an arising urge to hold his hand and tell him how happy he makes her feel, but she was scared to ruin the comfortable mood that wrapped around them.

no matter how much or how many times she felt confident whenever she was around him she turned into a puddle— a pink puddle, if you may.

chanhee sensed something was bothering her. and instead of asking her, he just interlaced his pinky with hers, catching her by surprise.

they continued their way down the path with a pink aura.