a

published: 2019.05.17 // edited: 2021.09.29

safe

hayeon felt pretty comfortable with chanhee

hayeon felt pretty comfortable with chanhee. so she decided to step things up. she woke up early even though it was the weekend and wore her favorite grey jumper dress on top of a white oversized long sleeves shirt and tied a light pink jacket around her waist.

she gave herself too many pep talks, but non of them seemed to ease her nervousness. 'i'm definitely going to fuck this up, i just know it.'

on her way to the café she started brainstorming of what she was going to tell him. 'would you like to go to- no, too formal. howdy mate- no, just no.'

she suppressed a groan and opened the door. the bitter atmosphere instantly assaulted her. chanhee was cleaning the table right next the entrance. the eye contact was everlasting and alluring. none of them wanted to look away.  

they were both stuck in a trance within their soul's windows. none of them moved an inch, just admiring each other's features. she could hear faint cries in the air, even if it was just them two in the room.

"oh, hey!" chanhee's soft honey voice almost fooled her. he had a soft, gentle smile that contrasted with the cold ambience. "what would you like today?"

hayeon didn't say anything, she instead strode till she was standing in front of him and embraced him tight.

he tensed, confused, but he still hugged her back. 

she patted the hair she liked so much. "it's gonna be okay." she comforted herself. 

"you are safe here, no one can hurt you."