m

published: 2019.07.21 // edited: 2021.09.30

family

they were now in what hayeon like to call 'petco, but for babies'

they were now in what hayeon like to call 'petco, but for babies'. though they didn't have babies for sale, you had to do them— off topic, next.

chanhee had an article on his phone with a checklist for must-haves like a crib, linens, baby tub, etc. while hayeon made faces to mira while holding her.

they received some looks from other parents, but not as many as they expected since most of them were also about their age. 'yikes,' hayeon thought.

they found everything they needed pretty fast, now the only thing that was left to get was the clothes. "she looks like an egg yolk." chanhee snickered at the yellow onesie.

"how dare you compare my child to cholesterol?" hayeon feigned feeling hurt, scrunching her face and putting her free hand against her forehead dramatically.

"your child?" chanhee spluttered out, mouth wide in shock. "nuh-uh honey, our child. we're in this together, whether you like it or not."

the brunette's face visibly softened and she could feel her eyes tear up a little. why did he have to be so fucking cute?

mira seemed to think alike, reaching over to chanhee as a signal that she wanted to be carried by him.

"we're a family now." he took the bundle of joy gently. "now let's go to gucci, i can't stand looking at that horrible thing on my baby girl."