-

chanhee had called some house painters that worked for his dad the moment they stepped out of the house in the morning, ordering them to change one of the guest rooms into a color palette he refused to tell hayeon about

mira now had everything she needed and more. from expensive chanel outfits to glittery sandals from target- and that was only the closet section. where chanhee got so much money from? hayeon didn't know, but didn't want to question it either.

"mira will grow up to be a spoiled brat." she muttered while chanhee gave the cashier his black card, clearly too focused on the price to see what he had gotten for her. he chuckled.

they walked with mira on her new leather stroller (that costed more than hayeon's rented apartment) and chanhee with a diaper bag to a frozen yogurt shop to cool down.

"i've never felt so poor in my whole entire life." hayeon pouted into her sweet treat. she wondered if chanhee used to eat money as a baby. he chuckled, again.

"are you going to move in?" he asked innocently. she didn't really know how to respond. honestly, she felt nervous at the unfamiliar place, but for mira she would do anything.

"do you want me to move in?" now it was chanhee's turn to get nervous. he started stuttering like crazy, forming what could be a sentence before discarding it and starting all over again. he was silent for a moment before looking at her straight in the eye. "yes."