d

published: 2019.07.15 // edited: 2021.09.30

uphold

"shouldn't we bathe her?" chanhee asked

"huh?" hayeon looked up from the piece of paper, staring back at the big doe eyes piercing her own.

"you know, so she doesn't get sick." he reasoned. "oh, yeah" she stuttered. "but what are we going to dress her with?"

"don't worry about that, i'll take care of it. for now go to the third door on the left down the hallway, just use some lukewarm water until we actually have baby soap and shampoo."

hayeon fought hard not to fall in a trance with his voice, the situation was serious, but he was just too much for her. she nodded awkwardly and stood up carefully with the child on her arms.

suddenly, she felt arms wrap tight reassuringly around her and mira from behind. "we'll figure this out." chanhee whispered against her neck, his warm breath hitting her sensitive skin made her forget about everything going on, she shivered. he pressed a small lingering kiss with his plump lips before letting go and walking outside.

the stunned female stood there for a few seconds, in a daze, her mouth agape. she shook her head and muttered non-sense under her breath before striding to the blank bathroom.