a

the two young adults plus the baby girl they had picked up from the alleyway were inside the comfort of chanhee's house (though it looked more like a mega mansion)

the two young adults plus the baby girl they had picked up from the alleyway were inside the comfort of chanhee's house (though it looked more like a mega mansion). it was way too big for him alone. it was spotless and lifeless, as if he's no one has been here before.

"i usually stay with friends." he explained. "only come here to get some clothes, laundry, and that's pretty much it."

the walls were a creamy white with an occasional wallpaper that fit the aesthetic. the furniture were different shades of brown with golden touches to give a warm, cozy feeling; but it still felt dead and eerie.

hayeon wondered if it was one of those expensive mansions they showed in youtube videos. and if he did have such a big house already, how come he worked at a simple café and not as the head of a well-known company?

they settled down in the living room, the fireplace warming their shivering bodies.

the young man was searching on the internet how to care for a baby while biting his nails and hayeon tried to calm down the screeching creature.

after successfully getting mira to sleep, she sighed in relief, slumped back on the fancy sofa and stared at the note that had slipped off the blankets. she didn't bother to memorize the contents, but she does remember one part in particular.

'i was raped.'