e

published: 2019.07.20 // edited: 2021.09.30

shopping time

chanhee woke up with a jolt, a crying baby, and a swearing woman

chanhee woke up with a jolt, a crying baby, and a swearing woman. all in the same bed. he was confused and about to scream when his mind started remembering each detail of last night.

he stood up from the bed and stretched, then bending down to carry mira (who was in a diaper and a blanket around her). he cooed at her and she giggled, making him giggle as well.

by the time hayeon had finished her curse-party, she was staring at two giggly babies. her heart melted at the sight and she remembered why she wanted to take the youngling under her care: because she wasn't going to do it alone.

she kicked the futon from her body and sprang up, shuffling to hug the two most important people in her life at the moment.

chanhee leaned his head against hers lovingly and mira reached forward with her cute tiny hands. hayeon grabbed them and kissed them with 'nom nom nom' noises. "good morning to you too, baby mira." she grinned.

"let's go shopping. who knew a baby needed more than a diaper and milk to survive." chanhee kissed hayeon's forehead, then mira's.

suddenly, chanhee groaned as if coming to realization. "ugh, what am i gonna do when everyone starts staring at my beautiful angels?" he pouted. "how am i going to keep them away from us while we shop?"