h

published: 2019.05.16 // edited: 2021.09.29

he did too.

chanhee knew she had an obsession with pink

chanhee knew she had an obsession with pink. he thought it was cute, somehow.

he found her brave for showing her love for the color in such a free manner whether it was with her clothes, her accessories, or even the drinks she chose. it made her— well, her.

any other person would have been the target for ruthless people that made fun of anybody they could just for the fun of it. but her nice and easygoing personality was without a doubt a great advantage when living in this judgmental society. she thankfully didn't get picked on, if anything her peers adored her style. they thought it was unique and represented her perfectly. he did too.

as far as he knows, right after leaving the café she goes to study, then from a part time job to another until finally she goes home to do homework and slip in some workouts.

he admired how despite her busy mind she managed to come everyday. and he suspected it wasn't for the coffee. she was hard-working and always managed to get a smile out of chanhee.

she reminded him of himself, as he, too, had an addiction. an addiction with making drinks. just for her.