n

published: 2019.05.15 // edited: 2021.09.29

on the house

hayeon wasn't really fond of boys

hayeon wasn't really fond of boys. sure, she has had a fair amount of celebrity crushes here and there, but the thought of being around them troubled her. not because of a bad experience, but because she would always be awkward and uncomfortable.

she hesitantly looked down to her shirt, muttering a faint 'thanks'. surprisingly, it wasn't pink. it was a striped black and white long sleeved blouse that was tucked into ripped denim jeans.

"how much will it be?"

"it's on the house, no one really tried to say the name they just said pink coffee." he set the drink on the counter.

"oh." she looked down for a second in embarrassment before grabbing the hot to-go cup. "thank you."

"no problem." he smiled. damn, his smile was as pretty as his eyes, radiating innocence in a world full of guilt. he had this aura around him that made hayeon want to stay and look at him all day— in a non-creepy way, of course.

she turned around hastily, about to leave despite her wish to stay at the warm establishment. she sipped on her coffee when she walked outside and immediately spit it out in disgust. "what the fuck!"

yup, it was definitely a shit ton of chemicals.