Lonely「Axel Blaze x Reader」

Requested by TyroneMantel Hope you like it! Its my first oneshot in this book and its nothing more than our lovely Axel Blaze A.K.A Gouenji Shuuya..

I tried to write it as non binary... i kinda failed and Axel might be a bit out of character (ooc)

3th person POV

[ Y/N][ L/N] was always alone, in class, at lunch, at PE class. She didn't want to be alone everyone around her walked away when y/n walked up to them. They would call Y/N names. "You loser! Leave us alone! We don't wanna hang out with a loser!" one of your bully threw you agains the lockers. You stood up and your bully raised a hand, you waited for a slap and feel the burning pain in your cheek. Instead you hear a slap sound but didn't feel any pain, you looked up to see Axel standing in front of you. "A-Axel s-senpai..." your bully said. "I didn't mean to s-slap that bra- I mean m-my b-best friend Y/N" she said with a innocent look on her stupid face.

"Leave y/n alone [bully/name]" He said cold to your bullies. They stormed off and  Axel turned to y/n. "Are you okay?" He hugged you as he wiped your tears and cleaned the blood of your forehead. Y/n nodded slow before they burried their head in Axels chest. 

Axel stroked y/n's hair lovingly trying to calm y/n down. "Let's get you to the nurse." he said calmly picking you up taking you to the nurse. He smiled 'Only if you knew how much I love you y/n.' He thought.

Y/n POV

Fun fact you fel in love with Axel, When you came for the first time in the class your eyes landed on Axel. You thought he was cool, smart and not afraid of anything. You had a seat assigned next to him. and you couldn't stop looking at him. That's why people started to hate you. Your bully liked Axel and she couldn't have it you liked him too. 

You woke up to see Axel next to you. "Welcome back to earth Y/N." he said smiling at you. You touched your head immediately flinching in pain "Ouch..." you mumbled soft. "W-What happened.. I remember you helped me and then I passed out." you asked looking at Axel. Axel explained what happened.

Time skip that brought you by me being awkward: Me: Ugh.. Help... I'm making this in class.
You: Hurry up i wanna read how it ends.
Me: who are you to tell me what to do?!
You: your daddy- JK I just wanna read this.
Axel: Uh author-san  please continue writing. 
Me: Uh... Fine just for you Axel.

A few days later

Today was the day you were gonna confess to Axel, what you didn't know that was that your bully also was going to confess. You walked cheerfully through the school halls holding a box of chocolate you made for Axel the other day and a letter in your bag. But your mood  changed when you saw your bullies coming up to you. Pushed you to the ground and started hitting you, the 'leader' kicked your stomach and said: "Axel is mine you fatty. He would never like a fat pathetic loner loser like you!" she yelled and then walked away... Leaving you behind crying, You walked behind the school and cried.

After  a while you took deep breaths and looked more confident "No one is gonna stop me from confessing! I'm not fat, pathetic or a loser!" You said full with confidence, it made you feel happy.
Soon you won't be bullied anymore, you were sure that your tormentors didn't hurt you. And no I do not mean by killing. But showing them that their words and physical abuse didn't stop you from being you!

Time skip after school. 

You walked around the school to find Axel being very enthusiastic and nervous at the same time. You smiled brightly when you saw him but it soon turned into a frown when you say your bully with Axel, She tried to kiss him but Axel pushed her away. "I like- No I love Y/N! Y/n is smart, beautiful,kind and loving. Unlike you! You are just a bully, A Fat, dumb,stupid,worthless bully!" He looked angry at your bully. You in the other hand blushed at his words. "B-But Y/n Is Fat, a pathetic loner loser!" she yelled. "Y/n Isn't fat. y/n is better thsn you'll ever be!" your bully ran away crying and disappeared

You slowly walked up to Axel. "H-Hey A-Axel! C-Can you meet me at the p-park?" you asked stuttering a bit. "Sure y/n!" he nodded smiling. "What time?" "In an hour!" You smiled happy as you walked home. You had to change out of your school uniform.

You looked at the clock after you changed your clothes and ate something. An hour has almost passed! You quickly got up and ran to the park holding the letter tight in your hands.

You scanned around the park if you could find the blonde boy, you didn't see him until a pair of hands covered your eyes "Guess who y/n!" Axel said. "Axel?"

He pulled his hands away "The one and only! Why did you wanna meet me Y/N?" He asked blushing slightly. "W-Well... I-I lik- no i Love you Axel, since the moment I came into the class.. And.. And I never thought I had any chance with (bully/name).. Please accept my feeling Axel!" You said bowing holding out the letter. There came an very awkward silence.

"Y/n, I also have to confess something." He pulled up your chin and he pressed his lips against yours. You were shocked for a few seconds but then kissed back.

Axel pulled away "Y/n.. I love you too. Do you want to be mine?.." he asked. And you nodded happily hugging him "I love you, Axel." Your said while you burried your head in his chest. Axel stroked your head lovingly "I love you to y/n."

A few days later, after the weekend

You and Axel were walking throught the school holding hands. Everyone looked at you, you were not a loner anymore.

Your bullies looked defeated, you had Axel and they had no one anymore.

Happy ending! Yay okay now this is finished hope you like it. Word count: 1102