GO ERIC!「Bobby x Sylvia 」

So before we start. Some information about a character that takes part in this story:

Erics sister: y/n eagle. She is in the friend group and ships her friends Bobby and Syvlia to much so she is trying to get them togheter. Doesn't matter what it costs.

Basically y/n is a sort of Sue. But a better version obviously

This was requested by Romantic_Princessxx hope you enjoy this. It might be quite short. Sorry

Y/n Pov

You wanted to train so bad but you couldn't you hurted you ankle so training was impossible unles you wanted to hurt your ankle even more. Why does it hurt so bad well you tripped over your lose shoe ties first and after that you hurt your ankle pretty bad when you were tackled because you made a bad fall. So now you would sit with Sylvia and the other members on the reserve bench.

"I wanna train sooo bad..." you whined as you stood up fast but fell down immediately due pain in your ankle. Bobby noticed and helped you up "be careful y/n we don't want your ankle to be worse!" Bobby helped you to the bench as Sylvia took care of your ankle again.

"Hey Bobby?" You hummed as Sylvia was away to the store he sat down next to you. "Yes Y/n?  Something wrong." He asked giving a small kind smile. "Do you like Sylvia in any way?" You asked as you could see a blush spread on his cheeks. "N-no!" He looked the other way. "Oh come on. I know you long enough that when you lie you will turn the other way." You said with a bored face. "I know how you can Sylvia to be yours." You smiled cheerfully. "Wait really?" He said "but i thought she liked Eric."

"Sylvia is easy to read." You hummed. "She just keeps staring at you when you are practicing." You said enjoying the warm sun on your skin.

"Wait really?"  He asked  and you nodded "Yep! Just confess to her, and see how it continues." You said smiling. "I don't think... I have the courage for it." Bobby said with a nervous look on his face. "you do it or I do it." You said opening one eye to look at him. He gave you a smal nod "Okay okay! If you do it it will turn out bad." He said.

Time skip brought you by........:
KIRIKAMI?!- wait. "OH sup y/n dont forget to be manly" *kiri starts make out with  kaminari* GO. BACK. TO. YOUR. OWN. FANDOM. *Starts to hit them with a chicken nugget*

I'm sorry you had to see that, uh time skip after training

you invited Bobby and Sylvia over for a sleep over. So they could watch Erics new match

"YAYYYY come in." You smiled, you planned a whole thing just to sail your ship. You opened the door the let both in as they took of their shoes and walked to the living room.

You made some rice balls and sushi so you all didn't get hungry while watching Eric's match, he is your brother after all. "Guys it's about to start!" Bobby yelled as you and Sylvia came out of the kitchen with (Favorite/drink). You placed down the drinks and pushes Sylvia on top of Bobby. Both had a blush and you grinned. "Heh Cute, I ship." you said as you ate a rice ball. Sylvia immediately stood up apologized to bobby.

The three of you watched Eric's match not taking an eye of the screen. Goal after Goal you all cheered.  The end was 5-3 for Eric's team. Everyone was so happy that they started texting Eric congratulations messages. Sylvia looked blushing at Bobby and you smirked. 

"Hey Bobby, Don't you have to tell Sylvia something." You said grinning "No." he turned around not facing you and Sylvia. "We know you turn away when you lie." you and Sylvia said a the same time. "N-No, I don't." He said turning back around.  "Hmm, You sure?" "Y-Yes!"

"Alright, I do it for you then." You said smirking a bit evil. "No- No! I do it myself!" He said almost yelling. "S-Sylvia... I love you.. For a very long time now." He confessed while you filmed it to send to Eric, Because he also shipped his two friends. "B-Bobby... I-I love you too..." She confessed back. They both came closer to each other until Bobby closed the gap between him and Sylvia with a kiss. 

You smiled ad you made a few pictures while filming them.  after they broke the kiss you stopped filming and send the video and picture to Eric. 

Big bro :3 07-06-xx 22:43:'Good Job y/n! Next when I come back to Japan I help you with (Crush/name).'

Y/n 07-06-xx 22:44: 'NOOO You meanie!'

Big bro :3 07-06-xx 22:47: 'I have no choice. Sorry, Gotta go! Bye sis!'

Y/n 07-06-xx 22:48:'Awh bye big bro!'

"S-Sylvia... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Bobby asked and Sylvia who was comepletely red of the kiss nodded heavily.

Yay the end... sorry its short i hoped you liked it though.
word count: 892 words