「Special: Bryce x Reader」

We have Ice Princess next.
Claude: HSJAUSHWJQJ WHY NOT MEH?
Me: calm your tits Tulip, your next
Claude: Reeeeeee- oh. Better.
Me: *face palms* lets start this. The taaaagggs voor Bryce will be mykurai ,XxFaylinexX andd CNoodles. They didn't ask for a tagg but shhh. Let this be their time to shine.
-
"Well I choose... you Gaze-" you got cut of by him. "Bryce, Call me Bryce." He said as he walked up to you and kissed your cheek. You turned bright red.

"Torch, When I'm back in my room I want to see a 50 euro bill on my desk. Since I won this bet fair and square." Bryce says with a small grin before wrapping an arm around you. Torch scoffed and walked away "I can't believe i lost to that Ice princess.." he mutters loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What bet?" You asked curiously. "We betted for 50 bucks that you would choose me or him." He explained as he picked you up bridal style. "Oh.. Your really silly you know that right?" You grinned a bit. "If you say it, I am" he giggled before kissing your cheeks.

"Lets go to my room, away from these sad faces." He said and you nodded, he walked to his room still carrying you bridal style.

His room was blue and white, the proud colors of Diamond Dust. He sat down on his bed and placed you on his lap. "I'm happy you like be back." He said as his face showed relieve. You nodded soft laying your head on his chest. Bryce stroked your hair with a smile. The door swung open releaving an angry Torch, he walked inside and angry slammed a 50 euro bill in Bryce's face.

You got scared that Torch might hit you so you hugged Bryce close. "Ouch..." Bryce said as Torch was gone slamming the door shut.

"Oh no, are you okay?!" You got off his lap to check his face. His cheek was pretty red and a bit swollen. "As long as your not hurt, I'm not hurt." Bryce says as he grabs your hand and pulls you back on his lap before cuddling with you.

"Stupid..! I care to much for you to get hurt you stupid!" You scolded him. "Don't do it aga-" You got cut of by Bryce grabbing your chin so you facing him and he put his lips on yours. You were shocked at first but then closed your eyes and started to kiss back.

He pulled away "You are cute when your mad." He smirked. "Stupid.." you layed your head on his chest.

"Y/n, look at me." You looked at him with tired eyes. "Your tired, I can see it in your pretty e/c eyes where I can drown in. Why don't we take a small nap?" He suggested, you nodded at his suggestion. "Great, but first." He placed you down and got ontop of you only to make out with you.

You just got along with it, the make out kiss was soft, slow and gentle because of your tiredness. When Bryce pulled away he layed down next to you, you placed your head on his chest while he stroked your hair.

You fell asleep by listening to his calm heartbeat. "Goodnight my princess." Bryce whispers before going to sleep. "Good night my Ice prince..."
-
BOOM THIS ONE IS DONE TOOO
Word count: 573