「Friend Special」

So, I think it's time for a friend special. This means i will choose one of my friends and write a oneshot about their favorite character without them knowing. And when i finished thiss i will continue the requests.

For this special I will write an: Axel Blaze (Gouenji Shuuya) x Reader. Forrrrr *drum rolls* XxFaylinexX I hope you like this :3

~

"Y/n!!!" Julia ran to you and hugged your leg. Her dad hired you as a babysitter for Julia, even when her brother Axel was home. Since you would have to help him with homework or just make sure he makes his homework and doesn't sneak out. "Hey Julia, what can I help you with?" You smiled as you glanced at Axel who was making his homework.

"Y/n, nee-chan told me he thinks your nice, and he likes to have you around!" Julia smiled as he played with her dolls. A small blush crept up on your cheeks. You picked up Julia's pencils, markers and paper and put it on the coffee table. "Did he really say that?" You smiled as Julia nodded "Yep onee-chan said that!"

"Well tell your brother, I think he's nice too. And that I love to have him around." Julia jumped up and ran upstairs to tell Axel. "Axel, Axel!" You could hear her while you cleaned the living room from Julia's stuff.

No ones pov

"Axel, Axel!" Julia yelled enthusiasts "Yes Julia, what can I help you with?" Axel looked up from his homework. "Y/n said she thinks your nice too and that she loves to have you around!" Julia smiles. "Can you get her for me lil sis?" Axel said and Julia nodded.

Julia ran downstair to grab Y/n's hand "Nii-chan wants to see you!" She said smiling. "Alright, you can play with your dolls. I'll be right back." Y/n said before she walked upstairs.

And back to Y/n's pov

You knocked on Axels door "Um, Axel? Julia said you wanted to see me?" You asked not sure. "You can come in Y/n." You heard from behind the door, you twisted the doorknob and pushed to open the door. "Why did you want to see me?" You ask giving him a small smile.

"Y/n look... I love you!" He looked away, blushing a little. Your cheeks turned a nice shade of pink. "I think.. I love you too Axel.." He looked and hugged you, as you pressed your lips on his cheek. He put his finger under your chin forcing you to look at him.

He stared in to your e/c eyes, and you in his dark brown eyes. He quickly pressed a kiss on your lips.

-

And this special is done too! Sorry it was short 😓😓
Word count: 471