「Nathan Swift x Reader」

Hey hey, today we have a Nathan swift (Kazemaru Ichirouta) x reader! Thanks for joining us wind boy.
Nathan: ah?! Wind boy? Amber! Just call me nathan!.
Me: Hehe okay. You got requested by CNoodles hope you like it.

No ones POV

5 years old

Little Y/n was sitting on the swings, waiting for her parents to come back. They left her at the playground for a few hours now. And didn't seem to come back. They told her to wait, Y/n sat on the swing looking at the ground. When a little boy with teal hair in a ponytail and a little boy with brown hair and a orange headband came up to her smiling.

Your pov

"Hey there. Do you want to play with us?" a brunette asked giving you a very big and bright smile as he hold out his soccer ball. "Sorry, I really want to play soccer with you... But i have to wait til my parents come get me!" You said not knowing they wouldn't come back.

"But we have seen you sitting here for almost 4 hours now." The teal haired boy said. "aren't you hungry?" The brunette said. "No." You shook your head while your stomach grumbled. "You sure? It's getting dark..." the teal haired boy said a bit worried.

You gave a small nod "I have to wait for my mommy and daddy." You said soft. "if your mommy and daddy aren't here when its completely dark, then come to this address." The cyan haired boy gave a note with an address on it.

"My name is Nathan!" The teal haired boy said. "And I'm Mark!" The brunette said. "My name is Y/N!" You said with a smal smile.

You looked at the two boys that walked away. And still no sign of your parents. You sat there on the swings hugging your noodle plushie, "Mommy... Daddy... Where are you..?" You whispered soft as the streetlights flicked on and the sky became dark, it began to rain. Small water drops fel from the sky on your pretty h/l h/c hair. You started to sob, while you climbed off the swings and walked to the address Nathan gave you.

After a time of walking you got the address completely soaked, you knocked on the door hugging your soaked noodle plushie.

The door opened revealing a woman with tealish blueish hair and Nathan hugging the womans leg.
"Y/n!" He said as he dragged you inside. "Mommy, this is y/n the girl  that was at the playground all alone without her mommy and daddy." He explained to his mom. "Awh, poor thing. Why would your mommy and daddy leave their beautiful child at a playground." She said as she picked you up, you were a little scared.

"I-I d-don't know m-miss.." you whispered. "Ah, Call me (Nathans/mom/name). You gave a small nod and (n/m/n) smiled "lets get you a warm bath."

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Y/n has been living with the Swift family for 8 years now. Y/n is now 13

"Wake up sleepy head." Nathan said as he shook you awake. "Nooo.. 5 more minutes.." You said turning around leaving the poor teal haired boy no choice. He walked out of the room to come back a second later with a bucket water. "Y/n... Last time.. Wake up." he sighed as you ignored him. He poured the bucket of water over you. 

"AH NATHAN NO!" You yelled.. Poor you, you were wearing a white shirt that was now soaked and revealed your chest through you shirt. Nathan turned slowly red. "D-Don't look you perv!!!" You said with a red face  throwing your soaked pillow to his face. 

The years you lived with Nathan and his parents, you've developed feeling for the teal haired boy and he developed feeling for you but you two were scared to confess to each other. Scared of rejection. "Seems like I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight.." You sighed as you covered your chest with one arm while pushing Nathan out with the other.

You went to take a shower, put on your Raimon school uniform, and pack your back before eating breakfast. "Ohayo mom, dad, Nathan." you said greeting them, It was normal to you to call Nathan's parents mom and dad. They asked you to call them that and it became a normal thing. You blushed when Nathan looked at you with a smile.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• 

You two ate your breakfast and headed to school, to be greeted by Mark. "Ohayooo! Y/N, Nathan." he greeted. "Ohayo Mark" you both greeted back with a smile. "You two will come to the practice right?" He asked, as you and Nathan nodded both blushing a little. 

Skip school because school is boring and hey soccer practice

No ones pov. 

Y/n and Nathan walked to soccer practice telling each other stupid jokes and what happened in class. Y/n thought about asking Nathan if he liked someone. She didn't want to but did it eventually asked him "Do you like someone Nathan?" She asks blushing. He also blushed and replied "Maybe? Why do you ask Y/n?" "Maybe I can help you and get her together." Y/n said with a small smile. 

"Why? I'm sure she likes me back." Nathan said smiling and blushing. "Ah, She sounds lucky.." y/n looked at your shoes that suddenly got more interesting. "She is, She has h/l h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes that I can drown in.." He described 'ah! that sounds like me.. But hes probably describing someone that looks like me.' y/n thought. "Mark and I found her sitting at the swing set 8 years ago. Her parents left her and I gave her a note with my address on it."  Nathan said. You immediately looked up. "H-Huh But that's sounds like me!"

Y/n pov

 "H-Huh But that's sounds like me!" You said almost yelled it out. Nathan nodded, You looked away blushing a lot. Suddenly your chin got pulled up and something soft touched your lips. You were shocked. Nathan, He was kissing you! You could feel your cheeks get redder when you kissed back.  

You both heard a 'SNAP' sound. You pulled away to see Celia with a camera. "The team would love to see this." She grinned and walked away. "N-Nathan, What are we gonna do?"  You stressed a bit. "Nothing, I mean we love each other right?" he said and you nodded. "Then we don't mind."

"Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes!!!" you said almost yelling. "What are we going to tell your parents?" you asks "Nothing, My parents are shipping us since the start of 4th grade." He said. "Wait? Since I used to hold your hand?" you asks and he nodded before kissing you again and you kisses back.

THE END YAY I FINISHED THIS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT CNOODLES 

Nathan: I know. I did enjoy it

Me: I'm happy you did Nathan. 

Nathan: Mhm so Amber, whats the next oneshot?

Me: *pats nathans head* thanks for reminding me! The next oneshot isss: Bryce x reader x claude! AKA MY TWO HUSBANDOS Also requested by CNoodles
word count: 1224