「Special: Dave x Reader」

I swear i have no idea what to do with this one. But tag goes to all the Dave lovers out there... I strongly dislike him so sorry. _kazemaru_02_ since you think hes a 'malse man' and a 'kapot mooie jongen' you get the tag.
~

Dvalin gave you a very scary look that was terrifying

"Well I choose... Dvalin... My feelings are the strongest for him..." you said lying. He walked up to you and hugged you.

"I'm glad you like me back Y/n, but please call me Dave, it's more comfortable when im not on the field." He smiles kindly.

It made you feel uncomfortable the other four boys noticed. "Y-Yeah..." "Why don't we go to my room?" He asks you. Your whole face turned white. 'With this creep to his room?!' You thought freaking out a bit.

Before you could say anything he dragged you away to his room. When he opened the door you expected it to be like dark and emo like. But it was just a really nice room. With a bright red colored wall, you chuckled when you saw some stuffed animals. "Wow dv- Dave, I didnt know you had some stuffed animals

His face turned bright red. "W-Well yeah... People think I'm a creep because of my appearance.." He sat down on his bed taking a stuffed animal to hug it. "But the reality is, I'm not.. so I'm really happy you like me."

You sat down next to him to guve a hug and a smile. "Of course, Dave." You gave him a small kiss on the cheek before making yourself comfortable on his bed. "Why does everyone have a big beddd.. while a/tn has one single and a small bed." Your voice had a hint of jealousy in it.

"Awhh, Are you jealouss?" Dave teased you a bit. "Shut it mr. Teddybear." You laughed at your own comment. You two started to 'fight' you were laughing until you saw his face above yours.

It made you stop laughing and turn bright red. 'S-so close..!!' You thought. A small smile formed on your lips, you quickly pressed your lips against his before pulling away immediately.

Dave was shocked at first before he leaned in and presses his lips against yours making in the kiss longer than the first. You kisses back enjoying every second of it.

Dave pulled away and plopped down next to you before hugging you tight, what made you burry your face in his chest. He pats your head what made you fall asleep and him smile.

Suddenly the door flies wide open revealing the 4 other Captians. "Don't you dare to touch her!! You creep- oh.." they say. "We are sorry...!" They close the door and walked.

"I love you y/n.." Dave says as he pressed his lips on your forehead. "I love.... (favorite food)!" Dave looked a bit dissapointed "And you...." you mumbled..
-
hoyyy also the end for dave. 2 in one day are ya proud?
Word count:508