「Shawn Frost x Depressed! Reader」

We have a Shawn Frost (Fubuki Shirou) x depressed!Reader. This is requested by why_the__hell__no_ Sorry that i took so long! I just can't get further with the Darren x Hurley i got stuck there.. I might continue that one after i finished some more..

⚠️Warning: This might be triggering to some people so if you cant handle this just wait on the next chapter <3⚠️
-
No ones pov

Y/n L/n is a girl that isn't as lucky as the others, why? You may asks. Well she isn't as the girls from now, that wear croptops, mini skirts or any kind of other clothing that will make their chest and butt stand out and wear a shitload of make-up, Just to be 'pretty' and populair. No Y/n is more at herself she doesn't like to have all the attention. Well she wasnt all ways like this. She wanted to be populair and have friends too but she never got it. People would laugh at her, so she turned in who she is now, a girl who is depressed due some self hate and because her dad died..

Y/n has a crush on Shawn Frost. Well he is populair because he is Alphine's soccer team captian. And he's just so kind to anyone. But Y/n is sure she doesn't have a chance with him. He's just so perfect and she is just a nobody if she says so herself.

Y/n pov

You woke up to the sound of uour alarm clock. Today is going to be cold day since it was winter after all. So you had a reason to wear a hoodie to cover up some nasty cuts. You were depressed, you hated yourself for not being good enough. Your mom, she was kind and loving. Your dad? He killed himself when you were 9 years old..

You put on a f/c hoodie and some blackish/greyish pants. And put on a fake smile so your mom wouldn't worry about you. You walked downstairs "Hi mom!" You greeted in your happiest voice possible. "Hey darling! What are you happy?" She placed down a plate with some food on it. "Yeah.. I had a good dream!" You took a bite of your food. "Well, thats good dear!" Your mom smiled kindly.

You finished eating your food and grabbed your back "I'll be heading out now mom!" You said as you walked out. 'Today will be the day i'll put an end to this.'you thought. Since you were lost in thought you didn't notice the person in front of you and bumbed into the person. "Ouch..." you mumbled. The person quickly got up and offerd you a hand "Oh.. Gosh... I'm so sorry..! Here let me help you up!" They said. "T-Thank you..." You gladly took their hand and got up, you looked at the person to find no other than Shawn.

You blushed and dropped upur fake smile accidentally... "Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Ah yes... I'm fine..." You looked away. "I have to go now..." you said before storming off, making Shawn worry for you, you clearly didnt look fine..

The rest of the school das was like always. But not exactly as always. Shawn watched you from a distance too make sure you are alright.

He liked you too but he was just to scared to go talk to you, he was scared that you would reject him.

He sat next to you in every class you had togheter. Evven when you moved a seat, he didn't want to leave you alone.

At lunch he sat next to you smiling kindly "W-What's with you being so kind to me? Shawn-kun..?" You quietly asked him. "I wanna be your friend F/n-Chan!" He smiled cheerfully. Your heart litted up a bit. "Sorry.. I don't do friends..." You looked away. "Aww, Why not Y/n-chan?.. I know what happened with your old friends... I won't be like that.. I promise!" you looked at him and gave him a small smile "Okay... One chance..." you mumbles soft under your breath. "YAY!" He got up from his seat and hugged you.