「Go!Shawn Frost x Sick! Reader」

This was request by um... Let me look at my list... Ritsu_chii I hope you enjoy and gomen'nasai for the wait.. I'm only at epsiode 3 from go so sorry! Uh yeah i let my fantasy roll in this one

You can see this as a continuation from the last one

-
You woke up, not feeling so wel. You were having a bad headache, sore throat and a stuffed nose. You brushed it off as a common cold.

You got out of bed to make some breakfast for your husband, Shawn. Who was stil asleep, It was his day off. You quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen, before you started to make some pancakes you took some painkillers for you headache.

Soon after you finished making the pancake batter, Shawn came downstairs. "Good morning dear..!" He yawned, he hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek. 

"Making pancakes I see?" He asked you and you nodded. "Yep, pancakes with some nutella and strawberries." You said giving him a small smile. "Aww, Dear... thats so nice of you!" He kissed your forehead.

After you finished making the pancakes

"There you go dear! Some pancakes for breakfast made with love...!" You said before you started to cough. "Hey, Y/n dear. How are you feeling." Shawn looked into your e/c eyes. You could see he was worried for you, and mostly for your health. Since you, yeah you no other Y/n L/n. You were carring his child. In some months, there would be a kid

"I just have cold that's all..!"  You said quickly as you took a bite of your pancakes. "It doesn't seem like just a cold." He stood up and put his hand on your forehead. "I want you to finish eating your pancakes and go back to bed. I'll do the chores and take care of you in the mean time." He looked at you, you wanted a protest but you decide not to. "Alright.. I will.." you sighted as you took another bite.

You finished the pancakes and places the plate in the sink. "Let's get you to bed, sweetie." Shawn smiled kindly at you when he picked you up, bridal style.

He walked upstairs and opent the bed room door and placed you on the bed. "You rest, okay." He gave you a kiss on your forehead.  "I'm going to get a therometer to measure your temperature okay?"  You nodded. He gave you a smile and then headed downstairs. He came back with a thermometer and measured your temperature. (This is correct right?) "Y/n Baby... You have a fever." Shawn smiled worried "Get better soon, I will take care of the house." He said as he kissed your head.

"The grocery list is on the coffee table..." You smiled and Shawn nodded. "I will go get groceries but you'll stay in bed okay?" You nodded and Shawn left the house to get groceries. You being you didn't want to stay in bed and got up... You went down stairs and did the dishes...

Then you grabbed the vacuumcleaner and started to vacuum the living room, kitchen and hallway. After you finished cleaning the kitchen, living room and  hallway, you started to feel really dizzy and then decided it's better to sit down..so you sat down on the couch with a blanket and put in your (favorite/series) on  and watched that.

Time skip to an hour later
This brought you by Shawn struggling to find multiple things on the list?

At the moment I'm still taking a break..  I just try to write every now then..

The door opened but you didn't notice, you were too deep in sleep for noticing a small sound. He noticed you sleeping on the couch and let out small sigh  'I told you not to clean an stay in bed, dummy.' he thought. He had a small smile on his face looked at your peaceful sleeping face.

He turned of the TV and picked you up bringing you to bed placing a small kiss on your forehead and then left to put the groceries in the fridge and  cabinets where they belong.

Time skip few days later

Shawn opened the door holding a cup of tea, your fever went down but your still sick. "I'm here bae, i have your (favorite/tea) and a cookies." he pulled a pack of cookies behind his back and you smiled at him. He placed the tea and cookies on the nightstand and you put down your magazine to eat one of the cookies.You noticed him staring at you and looked up to him and gave him a small smile.

"Gosh... Why are you such a cutie?" he asked, you shook your head. "I don't know." You smiled again.

Alright i think i end this here, i hope you liked it. sorry it's so short