「Axel Blaze x Austin Hobbes」

And we are going on with the next one already! This was requested by Romantic_Princessxx She requested an Axel Blaze (Gouenji Shuuya) x Austin Hobbes (Utsunomiya Toramaru) I will add an Sis!Austin! Reader. Again. I'm Sorry. Hope you enjoy this. The reader will be around the age of 5/6

H/t - Hissatsu Technique

~

Y/n pov

Austin took you with him for the FFI, Since your mom and Rachel couldn't handle you. While Inazuma Japan was practicing, you and Camelia were passing over to each other. She just couldn't say no to your adorableness and puppy dog eyes. You somehow tripped over the bal and fell on your head. Austin saw it and ran of the field to help you. He picked you up as starts to walks in circles with you but it didn't help at all.

Axel stepped of the field "Hey Austin, Can I hold her?" he asked. "U-Um Sure.. " he said before handing you over. 

Austin POV

I handed Y/n over to Axel, I saw how he calmed her down. She was smiling again and Axel patted her head soft "Go play with Camelia again." he said with a smal smiled I saw how y/n ran back to play with Camelia

Axel walked toward me again"Huh? How? How did you do that?" I asked confused "I have a little sister myself. I know how to cheer them up." he said "What did you do?" I asked again. "I promised her we are going to get ice cream after practice." He replied. "She first disagreed, then she asked if you could came along so you are coming to!" Axel said and ran back to continue practice. I had a smal blush, 'That kid... Is she trying to get me and Axel together?' I blushed at the thought. 

"Austin are you coming? We need to practice the Tiger Storm." Axel said "Oh yeah I'm coming " I said before stepping back on the field.

Y/n pov

"Camelia-chan, Can we watch practice?" You asked. She picked up the bal "Sure thing Y/n." she said, you ran to the bench and sat on it watching your older brother play with his crush.

Time skip

"Onee-chan! Axel! Can we go get ice cream now?" You asked as you ran up to them "Yes we can Y/n, let us change our clothes first." Axel said "Okay!!" You yelled in excitement, The team melted at your cuteness. "I'm happy Austin took her with him. It's so cute to have a supporter like her." Darren said. "I couldn't agree more" Hurley said. "And shes fun to have around." Mark jumped in between. ((Don't mind this I'm filling in space for another time skip.)) "She came to me to ask  if I wanted to train her." Xavier said.

"Mark Mark!" You said as you ran to the four boys holding up a soccer bal. "Yes Y/n? What's wrong." He asked. "Can I try to score?" you asked. "Sure thing." he said as he took place in the goal.  You placed the ball in the middle and dribbled towards the goal. Your play was sloppy but okay for your doing.  "H/T!" you yelled as you did your h/t. It was not perfect nor strong but you were proud of it.

Mark stopped it "Good try Y/n, keep practicing." Y/n looked disappointed but cheered up soon enough "Okay mark! I will!" You said before running toward your nii-chan and his soon-to-be-boyfriend.

"Let's go get ice cream!" You yelled as you grabbed Austins and Axels hand before dragging them in a random direction. "Y/n the ice cream shop is that way." Axel pointed toward the other direction. "I know but I wanna get Italian ice cream and my friend wil be there!" You said and continues dragging them. 'She... She really want us to get together.' both boys thought. 

Axel liked Austin the moment when they first met, like love on the first sight. and you noticed it, so you started shipping them ((You are pretty smart for a 6 year old xD)) "Axel, Onii-chan. I'm going to Amber!" You said pointing to your friend ((Shhhh I'm good friendos with Romantic_Princessxx so yeah why not)) 

you two met when Inazuma Japan watched Orpheus train. Amber, the little sister of the captian Paolo ran up to them, and greeted them. Some times Amber would come to the Japanese side of the island to watch  Inazuma Japan train or play with Y/n.

Austin sat down with Axel and ordered a small strawberry sorbet, Axel ordered a medium chocolate-banana sorbet. They talked and were happy, you and Amber were watching them from your seat while having your (Favorite / Ice cream). "Hey Austin." You suddenly heard and you looked up from your ice cream.

"Do you like someone?" Axel asked "Yes I do." Austin replied. "Who's the lucky girl?" You face palmed at Axel question. "Well Actually. I like a boy..." Austin said "But I'm sure he doesn't see me like I see him. I'm sure he only see me as a teammate.." he finished. 

"Who is it?"Axel asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Um Um.." Austin was bright red. "It's you..." he whispered soft. "Huh? What?" Axel responded full of disbelief. "It's you!" Austin almost yelled full of embarrassment. "I like you Axel! The moment I first saw you and started admiring  you! I get it if you don't like me back -"

"Well, Um Austin.. I like you too!" Axel said. " And that oka- Huh? Really?" He said full disbelief "Yes, Really Austin. I love you so much that I can do this." Axel said while he leaned in to kiss Austin on his lips. "MY SHIP IS SAILED FLUFFING PEOPLE!" You yelled what caused Axel to pull away. "Y/n..." Austin face falmed "Y/n, I will take you and your friend to a theme park if you shut your mouth for now." He said, you didn't have to get told twice yout shut up immediately

Axel and Austin continues their kiss while you where bouncing up and down waiting to go to the theme park.

AND FINISHED YAY OKAY.
WORD COUNT: 1055

NEXT UP: Darren x Hurley